Reviews for The dragon buji
naruxsasu406 chapter 3 . 11/19
nooooooooooo please oh pleaaase write more it needs to go on.
Kesshi Uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/14
Very good! I think it's weird that Minato knows Kushina is having Naruto's child. Maybe create a clan rule or something to explain Minato's behavior. Also I think Kushina should stay Minato's wife, unless you plan on killing off Minato during the Sand/Sound Invasion. If not, then only have Naruko and Kurenai be Naruto's wives. I also think Minato should confront Kakashi and have Kakashi befriend Naruto. Same with Asuma, except have him leave to rejoin the Guardian 12. Then maybe have Hiashi Hyuga or Iruka take over. As for Naruto's wives I think you should expand the limit to six and have his wives be: Naruko, Kurenai, Anko,Hinata, Sakura, and Tsunade. Please update soon!
Am I the only one disappointed that there's no MinaNaru or NaruMina?

Either way, update soon!
Boomer 001 chapter 1 . 8/7
Update soon man! I want the Uzumaki-Namikaze clan to kick ass!
mdhunter111 chapter 3 . 7/14
Awesome story so far! Great job with this chapter! Please continue, and soon! Really looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
Dinok Sil Naakin chapter 3 . 7/8
Madgormley chapter 3 . 4/15
great story so far please continue
darrius212 chapter 3 . 3/11
Hello my name is Darrius and I want you to please continue updating your story it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you update your story but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to updating please and thank you.
jayd4y chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
I agree with ng jun cheng let him do a remake
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Dude fuckin update ive been waiting all year
ng jun cheng chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
If you are not gonna continue this story, may i remake a new story based on this one
Findarato chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
You didn't even tell if you are in hiatus or if you've quit.
elizarocks9902 chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Not logged in right know bla bla bla. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Kakashi you would fail in trying to kill a human turned dragon biju.
tleion chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This is stupid its suppose to be about naruto getting neglected and not forgiving his family u ruined the story