Reviews for Moving On
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Good story.

For a moment there, I thought Frodo was being serious. Turns out, he was using reverse psychology on Pippin. I guess it works if it helps one stop one from committing suicide.

Nice work.

Aria Breuer
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Aw, poor Pip. It's cool seeing a Frodo and Pippen friendship story; I don't see those a lot. Frodo leading him on like that had me "OMIGOSH!" and then" Oh, hahahaha!" ;D Great job!
Fireness chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
omg, thats is so good. yes, i kno u wrote this a long time ago, but i was just searching and this came up.:) it reminds me of a poem i just put up on its called "fool of a took" by heart of flame. check it out if u want. im always open to reviews and critique! :D
Chocoboface chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Omg that was so good. *sniffles* It was sad, but funny at the same time. I love how Fro helped Pip. Too funny. Anyway great job. Laterz!
snipeshooter chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Did you say that this was your first fan fic you wrote? Pretty good for your first one. What's with all the weird little symbols, though? Did you do it or is my computer just screwed up? And if you added it in, what was the point? Just askin'.
boromir chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Holy cow! I loved it! How did you ever come up with it? write more stories!
A Elbereth chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Wow, the wisdom and yet humor in Frodo's words really brings the character out of him! You write both Pippin and Frodo extrememly well in here, almost as if it was acutally in the books. This one of the best short fic I think I have read. Great job keeping it so close to the reality of the after effects of Gandalf's fall.
Brildagniriel chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Awesome story! A great mix of angst and humor, and all the characters were so believable! I loved it.
Casey Rox chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Very very sweet we's likes it my pressous yes we does
TALEWG chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
This is horribly cute! And horribly is a good thing. I totally love this.
Frodo03 chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
I liked it. I had an experience almost like that : )
Flame Tigress chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
Oh, that was adorably sad, ironically amusing, and incredibly sweet. Poor Pippin. He would certainly feel guilty about Gandalf's death. Frodo makes an excellent suicide counsellor, extremely wry but rational and compassionate. Excellent story!
Xenomorph chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
That is so sweet! The way Frodo got Pippin to change his mind (so to speak) was just great; and I liked the simple, sweet ending. Wonderful writing!
samdro87 chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Wow, that was so sweet...
Mainecoon chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
interesting. I like it. It might have been longer, but this is not bad.