Reviews for Man Enough
FrozenPride chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Love this! The stuttering Vexen definitely makes it, and "Snowdrop" is just the cutest nickname ever XD
Kittenz Koni chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Cute story I so want marly's clothes too. Read this like 20x, but i just noticed this mistake. Not being mean it just kinda jumped out at me.

In this paragraph,

The next thing Vexen saw was an ankle length black skirt made of material that looked extremely soft to touch. Although at first the skirt seemed to be fairly modest, as Marluxia straightened his body, standing with one hip jutted out just so, the material gave way, revealing long slits on either side of the skirt. Fingers went up to instantly to cover the blond's mouth as he attempted to hide the arousal he was feeling. There was no way that Marluxia could find out how much he liked this. The slit of the skirt stopped only a few inches below the pink haired man's hops, revealing the lacy top to the smoky black panty hose. Every time he shifted only a little, the slightest amount of Marluxia's bare thigh came into view, sending another blush burning over Vexen's face.

this sentence

You misspelled hips as hops.

Overall loved it.
KRKCxForever chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Omg! Such a wonderfully written story! And I think I just had a nose bleed for awesomeness! This was actually the story that got me really into this paring!
Sora017 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
:) :) :) :) :)
F-Horn19 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Beautiful, as always. I've never been a fan of Vexen, but this is gorgeously written to the point that I actually really like the character you've created of him. I suppose that's one less character I politefully despise. Nicely done (
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
-'Cause MarMar can just get away with crossdressing-

'Snowdrop' I so shall remember that one...

Ah, *Sighs deeply* Now, now that was a wondrous sex scene Than again, Passion-san, you have the name for a reason *Giggles faintly* Since that blond truly is turned on by such scandalousness things, and Marluxia, well Marly has no problem with wearing them!
luckless-is-me chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
That was cute.

I don't normally read anything for this couple, because they just don't interest me as much as some others do. However, I really like this. Everything was just so perfect. I love how backgrounded everything was and how everything just made perfect sense with the couple.

I also really like how Marluxia had such a problem with cross-dressing before but was willing to dress up for Vexen. That was a nice touch. So was the nickname. Snowdrop it made me happy. _