Reviews for Survival of the Fittest
PinkSugarCrystal chapter 2 . 2/7
The story's not bad so far! Well written if not kinda gross. Kudos!
Allthegoodnameswheretaken chapter 5 . 1/7
I really am hoping you come back to this story from wherever you are because I'm loving this story and i would really like to see it finished
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
Damn...duke needs to be dumped into space and the bad blood needs to be tortured and killed brutally!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
Please continue this story
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 5 . 2/6/2015
Please don't leave us here!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Holy hell, I think I cried a bit. I'm cheering her on to kill that sick mother fucker.
lunarlegend11 chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Hey!- are you going to finish this or what? This story kicks ass, and I I would love to read more as soon as possible ! Please post again soon! :)
PaintedKoi chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
please continue!
Laaza chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
This is a really great story, but are you going to continue? !
Ereneviana chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Good story. Are you going to update it? I'm interested in seeing where you take it.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Aannnd we all KNOW that the Titan is just loaded with Kainde Amedha, don't we? I started this on aff and although I don't mind reading there it is entirely too hard to let the author know if you like their story and have them keep you updated. I truely hope that you will keep this going. It is very disapointing to find a good story and have it forgotten.
Ryle Culler chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
I love your story and I can't wait to read more!
Silenthilllz chapter 5 . 12/27/2011
You better continue th is!
mistresslcharms chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
I love this story. I started reading it when you first published it. It is well thought out and well written. I really hope you keep it going as it is one of my all time favorites.
Kelwtim2spar chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
I find your story very entertaining and well written. Please keep updating.