Reviews for Survival of the Fittest
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 5 . 4/10
Damn...duke needs to be dumped into space and the bad blood needs to be tortured and killed brutally!
Please continue this story
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 5 . 2/6
Please don't leave us here!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Holy hell, I think I cried a bit. I'm cheering her on to kill that sick mother fucker.
lunarlegend11 chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Hey!- are you going to finish this or what? This story kicks ass, and I I would love to read more as soon as possible ! Please post again soon! :)
PaintedKoi chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
please continue!
Laaza chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
This is a really great story, but are you going to continue? !
Ereneviana chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Good story. Are you going to update it? I'm interested in seeing where you take it.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Aannnd we all KNOW that the Titan is just loaded with Kainde Amedha, don't we? I started this on aff and although I don't mind reading there it is entirely too hard to let the author know if you like their story and have them keep you updated. I truely hope that you will keep this going. It is very disapointing to find a good story and have it forgotten.
Ryle Culler chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
I love your story and I can't wait to read more!
Silenthilllz chapter 5 . 12/27/2011
You better continue th is!
mistresslcharms chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
I love this story. I started reading it when you first published it. It is well thought out and well written. I really hope you keep it going as it is one of my all time favorites.
Kelwtim2spar chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
I find your story very entertaining and well written. Please keep updating.
Nightbloodwolf chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
one word: ! Hothothothot...I LOVE IT! *huggles* youre one of me favs now :3 I love how you make Yeyinde and Ujik'va interact with each other! Just awesome...priceless...sigh...dreamy o.o uhhh...right awesome story! cant wait for next chappy! pls tell me theres gonna be more! D: and soon pls :) ill love you more! Youre one of my fav authors for Pred fanfics! pls update soon! *hugs*
Zetsubel chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Hm. The name thing. I dunno. I kinda like Yeyinde. You could say calling her Yeyindi would be going a little too far in regards to his females. Maybe it would be a little offensive to his own females? They've both had thoughts of 'he/she's not my species'. I think. Anyway. Coming across others of his kind and calling her Yeyindi might hint that he views her as a female, not an alien, as he probably should, and start suspicions. Could work. xD

And holy crap! When I started reading the other yautja fanfic, I had no idea you also wrote the KisamexOC fic that I recently favorited. xDD That's so awesome. Attracted to greatness, I guess.

Keh... I loves me a smattering of smut. ;D I'm actually a fan of romance/kinship bred from horror and trauma. Big fan. Twisted? Wouldn't be me otherwise. HA. Gonna have to keep my eye out even more on my favorites. TY, TY.