Reviews for It's Probably Me
Riliane101 chapter 24 . 6/28
Awesome story!
TutuHime chapter 24 . 11/2/2013
That was just beautiful! I loved it so much!
Angela Annette Dixon chapter 24 . 10/29/2012
:') so sweet and so sad it made me cry but good job!
Breeluv chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
im glad everything worked out
chibi heishi chapter 24 . 3/20/2011
Very cute ending to a very good story - as usual. Though one thing is still bugging me - you said that the two brothers' names meant basically the same thing (I'm guessing that was the idea) but now I have to ask: what do they mean?
chibi heishi chapter 23 . 3/20/2011
Cheers wildly! Way to go, team! And Anton? ROT IN JAIL, SCUMBAG!
chibi heishi chapter 22 . 3/19/2011
Charon... you KNOW better...
chibi heishi chapter 21 . 3/19/2011
...Charon is going to KICK HIMSELF for leaving those two in the car. In plain sight. In front of a killer's suspected hideout. Obviously, the lack of sleep is severely affecting his judgment.
chibi heishi chapter 20 . 3/19/2011
One - I hope both the adults will be okay. And two, I burst out laughing right at the beginning of this chapter. There I was, whining about curiosity killing me, and the chapter opens up with Ahiru whining about her feet killing her! That just struck my funny bone for some reason.
chibi heishi chapter 19 . 3/19/2011
And again, big, clever things happened, and I can't focus on them because the curiosity is KILLING ME!
chibi heishi chapter 18 . 3/19/2011
WHAT? What was the idea? Gyah - I know other big important things happened in this chapter, but that scene blew them all away! You WILL explain it later, right?
chibi heishi chapter 17 . 3/19/2011
Yikes. Talk about intense. Anton is sociopathic, a gang war, and Ahiru breaks down again. Oh man.
chibi heishi chapter 16 . 3/19/2011
I knew it! Again! I knew the moment that businessman was first described that he'd be important somehow! And way to go Fakir, that's clever of you.
chibi heishi chapter 15 . 3/19/2011
And for this chapter, poor Fakir. Ahiru and Autor have both had their mental breakdowns, but our Knight hasn't had his yet. Neither has Charon, come to think of it. But they probably will before this is over.
chibi heishi chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
Awww. *coos at Autor and Ahiru* How sweet.