Reviews for Something about love
Bell 1 chapter 20 . 4/6
I was ready to flip my lid. Then I reread this AN chapter. If there wasn't a sequel, I would have been all "that was the worst ending ever". HOWEVER, thank goodness there is a sequel. I will be going to that next.

In regards to this story...
OH MY GOSH! Jacob has lost his ever-loving mind! He killed Charlie! I can't wait to find out the Cullens' plan to escape. I hope Bella goes with her first gut instinct about Piper! Sorry, I cannot say much more because I have to move on to the sequel to see how things turn out. :P
Talitha Clearwater chapter 9 . 1/11
Jacob's scaring me.
MIA LAHOTE chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
DUH ONLY THING DAT WILL MAKE DIS STORY IS IF U KILL DAT WHINY BITCH JACOB OFF... TEAM PAUL :D
juliet709 chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
i just found this and i am so loving this dark and evil jake. major twist from most stories. cant wait to read the other 2 parts to this story. great job by the way. looking forward to see how it all turns out in the end.
zaliyak chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
yay!a sequel this storey is hella AMAZING!
Mikaelahote chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Holy Fuck! I can't believe that Jacob's planning on killing Paul and torturing Bella. AND, Jacob's working with the redheaded bitch. That backstabbing, motherfucking, asshole.
agirlwhoneedssomeone8 chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
cool
mzhollywood100 chapter 20 . 3/27/2013
Wow this was really good nice job! Lol on to the sequel! )
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I have not discovered your stories before. glad I have.
weirdbutthat'sokay chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
I love it, but Jake needs some intensive therapy:)
loventherussian17 chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
love it
Angel Alpha chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
Woooooooooo!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
jacobcrazy offically
i just hope that the cullens and other wolves can help bella and paul
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
jacob is gonna have a shit hits the fan moment and lose it all
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
well aint lil jakey turned into a whiny person when he "loses" bella. phhh please he never had her in the first place.