Reviews for Chocolate Kisses and Robinhood's Barn
IllicitWriter chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
GAH! These two were stinking fahreaking caaa-uuute! Loved the first chapter. Awesome writing! You captured 2 innocent lovers, on a journey to forever, perfectly :)
isle.esme92 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
realy sweet. I love road trips. we once drove from Washington dc to arcadia national park in maine, we were on the road for 4 week, but stopecd for one week in NY. It was great:)
Acinadisme chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
So far, this is the cutest story I've read in the contest. I love young, somewhat dorky Edwards. I though you captured their first time perfectly. Thanks for the great story. Good luck.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Great job, I really liked this one. ;)
djsmommie chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwww when it is the right person it is just right - no matter how soon you get there
mselyn28 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was incredibly sweet! I literaly got a toothache from all of the confections Bella consumed Edward included! But seriously, I loved the journey you took me on in this story it was complete in short order, and I enjoyed the realistic clumsiness of their first time together. Awesome!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I grew up in Ohio and never heard that saying...but I like the story behind the title. You still get to your destination...it's just more roundabout!

Edward was so sweet. I loved Esme and her and Edward's preparation for the journey. I am thinking that because of Edward's anxiety that Esme has felt more protective of him. He is also the last child leaving the nest...it seemed realistic for the story.

This wasn't only a journey in miles, but a journey in hearts. I enjoyed watching Bella and Edward being drawn to each other and finally admitting they have had feelings for each other for a long time. I loved the PDX market...I've gotten a Henna tat there too! Oh and San Fran is an amazing city...I think it's a wonderfully romantic city. Perfect for snuggling in bed!

I laughed at Edward's amazement at how much sugar Bella ate. I laughed even more when they met up with Renee and Edward found out this might not be the normal diet that Bella ate! Emmett was a crack up, but a wonderful true brother to Edward. I liked how you showed us Edward's emotions on leaving Col Springs. Edward was going to miss his brother.

It was a sweet journey and Bella and Edward finally admitted their love. I like how Edward said love couldn't be measured. So true. Enjoyed. Thank you for writing.
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh MY GOD!

I totally LOVE IT!

it was so LOVE to have a full story of it

really good just ADORABLE!
Sdjk chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Very sweet and thoughtful. I enjoyed your story.
Kare831 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I love insensible Edward! Very sweet story!
dwsjho-17 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
a very wonderful story... i so love it.. 'grats!
romee79 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Sweet,beautiful,perfect.
joyosix chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Loved your story very believable and loved nerdward-thanks
lurker123 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Sweet story.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
What a great little read and such a sweet story - thanks for sharing!
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »