Reviews for Chocolate Kisses and Robinhood's Barn
romee79 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Sweet,beautiful,perfect.
joyosix chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Loved your story very believable and loved nerdward-thanks
lurker123 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Sweet story.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
What a great little read and such a sweet story - thanks for sharing!
fourbrats chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
That was so awesome and like usual I loved Emmett. This would be a great story to continue.
ixzirose chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Beautiful story. Please continue it after the competition is over. It would make a beautiful multi-chapter piece.
AnniePattz376 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I loved it!

Bella is so damn lucky, she can eat all the candy that she wants and still be thin... and... she can have Edward!

I love nerd Edward, and yours was so damn cute!

I really loved your story.
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
PLS IS THE ANYWAY U CAN CONTINUE THIS STORY PLS! I REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY. AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW THEIR RELATIONSHIP LAST BEING IN COLLEGE WITH ALOTS OF DIFFRENT AND ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE(TANYA AND JACOB) OFCOURSE I AM FOR THE RELATIONSHIP OF EDWARD AND BELLA. SO I JUST HOPE THAT U DO CONTINUE THIS STORY SOON!
mmecullen chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Uber great story! :D
BeatnikFreak chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Aww, aww, aww, and aww again! This was so cute, and really well written.

I especially liked how quirky it all was, including Geekward and Bella's thing for sweets :) It read like a proper indie story, which is one of my favourite things ever! And woot for the title :D

I'd love it if you would write a sequel, to what happened after the bit on Capitol Hill?

Please?

*BeatnikFreak*
creyzi4Edward chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
i can't believe this is only an OS!this is definitely one of my faves!
alisa231 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I like the way you addressed Edward's anxiety. He wasn't magically healed but he also wasn't crippled by his disorder. You achieved a nice balance between the two extremes.

The little moments between Edward and Bella and their parents were my favorite. I loved Esme's worrying and Renee's obsession with organic food.

Thank you for sharing.
shc92 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I loved this - so cute! Edward, such the gentleman and his asthma...lol. I loved how Bella pushed him enough to get things going. Esme worrying about her youngest (*love* that Edward had been buying her tampons since about age 12) with only a clumsy teenage girl for protection. Big Brother Em was awesome. I enjoyed their journey, and then this

"I didn't, however, need to see her peek down at my crotch."

Classic - free-spirit Bella and Edward trying...Title was very cool.
redsnapdragon chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Enjoyed it, very sweet :)
stuff4ang chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
How sweet and wonderful...

"...when her lips touched mine, angels sang and the heavens shined their glorious light upon the world."

I really enjoyed reading about their adventure. The timing of everything just seemed so right for the two of them, especially since they both had had secret crushes for so long. *sigh* Thanks for sharing this story with us.
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »