Reviews for The Storm, the Traitors, and the Idol
Jack Storm 448 chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
Well, this chapter answered a few questions; it also raised several more, but I'll contain my curiosity for now. In terms of quality, this chapter was fairly good; considering that this is actually the first Pokémon fanfic you ever wrote. Or at least, the earliest one still on this site. Although, notably, this chapter's title is supposed to be Prophecy of Doom; however, for some reason it's called Prophecy of Domm instead. When I noticed it, I lol'd.
Jack Storm 448 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
First things first, I'm sorry not to have gotten to this one yet; I think I must have missed it the last time through. In any event, at eleven thousand words, this shouldn't take me long to read through.

Anyway, this little prologue explains a lot, and it doesn't explain a lot; it explains where this story came from, why you wanted to make a sequel, and that you love Casting Crowns. It doesn't explain who Lightning, Storm, and the hissing guy are, or who The Great Electric One is (or why, for that matter, he has a mysterious Thunder Palace in the clouds), or even what the main premise is. Although, since this is just the prologue, I have to cut it a little slack on those counts.

What this chapter did do, and fairly well I must admit, is catch my interest; I look forward to reading the rest. And if I get hopelessly lost, I can always glad read the source material.
WyldClaw chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
yes i definately saw those themes throughout the fic
WyldClaw chapter 13 . 12/17/2010
great ending!

looks like everything turned out well in the end well asides from asides for Sparkette, TR and lightning-but they got what they deserved
Mia1986 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
whatever lightning is planning doesn't sound good
WyldClaw chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
I knew sparkette had something up her paw. she got what she deserved
WyldClaw chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
Wow! I kinda guess that lightning was one of the traitors but i was surprised that Bolt was the other one!
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
I knew those three knuckle heads would show up! i still laugh when i think about how i described their smell: tuna and hairballs! will they show up again
WyldClaw chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
will Lightning see through pikachu?
WyldClaw chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Ha ha! brock was jealous that pikachu got a girl before he did! I personally think that pikachu DOES have a crush on storm

I really enjoyed the duel with the thunder brothers.
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
AWESOME! I loved how your descriptions just sucked me into the story!

the vision was freaky!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
excellent, excellent start my friend!

I guess that lightning's hatred for humans has grown so much that she wants to destroy all of them. i'm thinking about making a fic about her and why she hates humans so much

um, i hate to point this out but i'm a female