Reviews for Picture
This is interesting. When do u think you'll continue?
izzy yet again chapter 1 . 2/5
oh hey i just read this again and i still am in awe of this great fanfic. yes, you did put your oc where it needed to be.
btw therez a problem with the storybird thing so now i'm UseYourTelescope. I write poemz.
datz it.

also i concerned that the last 3 reviews have been by me.
ps muahahaha-that last review wasn't my last.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
so good i can't put it into words. i agree, SSJ dude, it actually might be Matilda. if it's not, then i want it to have its very own extended version novel, as an original with different character names and all that crap.

i'm not allowed on at home, so i write on this website called storybird for original stories and fanfiction, and my user's GalaxyGirl163 an' i'm writing a story called The Manhunt Chronicles. not yet published, keep yo' eyes open for the IZZY. check me out

(final review)
best,
izzy.

you go, FF writer.
izzy again chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
i wish i could get together all of my fave fics and print them in a book so i can read them wherever i go, evn if my phone is out of charge.

you put your oc right where it needed to be.
izzy chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
...oh.

OMG THAT IS SO FANTASTIC OMG THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES FOR WRITING IT I AM TRULY IMPRESSED!

...do more.
KateMarie999 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Interesting idea. Really interesting. I'm not sure who the main character is but I don't think that's important. An admirer of the Trunchbull would have to be brave and just a bit mad and I think you pull it off extremely well. I really liked this. Very strange yet highly entertaining. Your details are really good too. I hope to see more from you but this story is pretty old so I suppose that's not likely. Either way, I really liked this.
Rottedheart of the River chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
lol this is good! i would love to see more chapters!
Alton Cyphers chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
i like this. simple as that. this story shows that no matter how jaded a character is made, there will always be someone who sees something in them, and like in life, there are some people that we do that with as well.
lovlygurl247 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
im sorry but im not feeling beginning could have been more beter i read the first paragragh,nothing .advice for the futer,huke the reader,like in sted of starting it the way you did you could have started it from the point if view of the child.
chaSing b0b chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Hey :):) Your right about the awe-inspiring powerfulness of the Trunchbull. And you portray it really well.
Dashita Tichou chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
that's really cool!
The Soapbox Writer chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
It's interesting and different. I like it.
SSJ God SS Juuhachi chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Impressive. Everything was very detailed, descriptive and therefore quite visual. Quite early on I came to the conclusion that it was Matilda that was suppose to be speaking. All the arrows pointed to her with the insubordinate behavior and being thrown in the chokey a few hundred times. Plus the mention of Miss Honey's classroom, clearly gave proof that the child in question was a obvious participate in that class and was a female. With all this said, the other thing that told me it was the brainy young girl, was the fact when she spoke that while everyone else feared and cowarded at the Trunchbull, she didn't and has clearly stood against the meancing principal and Matilda is probably the bravest child Crunchem Hall has ever known. Anyway, great job on the story! Keep it up!

~ Super Saiyan Juuhachi