Reviews for Coming Home To Her
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
I loved this a lot more than I probably should. Very nice DuCaine dynamic you set up here.
hippysheep chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
pure tnt ) yyup yup yup!
suns and stars chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
sweet as
suns and stars chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
this is so sweet
suns and stars chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
poor cal horatio needs to get home quikly
suns and stars chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
wow sweet
calleigh16 chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
I love this STORY! Please continue to update when possible, I hope that your wrist is doing better. Thanks for writing . I love Caleigh and Horatio they are my favorites I'll keep checking back for updates. I hope you and your family have a nice Thansgiving. Calleigh16
mmooch chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
Eeeee! I can't think of another 'word' to express my excitement. It's a crime that those two weren't allowed to be 'shipped on the show.
mmooch chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
So I was gonna say poor, poor Frank, but considering how the chapter ended, that didn't seem right anymore. Hopefully Nat will be smarter than his ex-wife.
mmooch chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
What's that story? 'The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day' - or something like that? Sounds like Calleigh can change day to week. Here's hoping Horatio can turn it around for her.
mmooch chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
Okay, back to giggling like a loon now. Both Horatio and Calleigh's reactions were priceless!
mmooch chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Well, it was a good thing Calleigh left the office, rather than risk making mistakes because she was pissed off. The judge better hope he never needs anything from the CSIs 'cause I don't think they'd spit on him if he was on fire, figuratively speaking.
mmooch chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I'm a giggling mess from reading the first chapter; do I dare go on?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »