Reviews for In The Genes
Genna chapter 3 . 7/6
please continue this asum story
SherlockWholmes chapter 3 . 5/15
I realise from the last date that you posted anything that this request is probably in vain, but if you ever continue this story you've got a waiting audience. If you ever do start writing fan fic again please consider finishing this story. The characterizations from both shows are perfect! Even if it's just a tag saying the new round of tests found the toxin, Sherlock is cured and House returns to New Jersey never to be heard from again. The scene with Watson and Wilson is my new favorite!
Neko Airie chapter 3 . 2/7
Please please please update this. I am hooked. You have their personalities pefect and I loved that boy about the thirteenth amendment (I think. I'm English so not sure). Really want to carry on reading this. Wilson and Watskn are perfect side kicks. Loved the who's got it worse battle.
SweeneyGirl310593 chapter 1 . 1/28
This is an awesome crossover. Good characterisation and glad you let the Ducklings in on this fic lol. My fave bit has got to be John and Wilson's 'impossible best friend'-off and cute toast at the end. Please finish this (I know its really late after)! (Repost had trouble logging in)
just yuki chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
Update soon please
sam83 chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
Please continue the story. Its great
ProudCanadianGal101 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
I love it maybe a bit to much...
QuirkyMolly chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Please you have to let us know what would happen next. This is amazing!
Rocker Lullaby chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Flipping god, this is awesome.
Miss.Mia.Iris.Potter chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Great... I loved it. I hope you Update soon.
darkeyesgirl chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
please continue!
Arlewena chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Nice... really looking forward to seeing where this goes... and the summary is right, Moriarty has no idea what's coming
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
I definitely want to see more of this
Agent ERA chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Please, please, please update this fantastic story soooon!