Reviews for In The Genes
ProudCanadianGal101 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
I love it maybe a bit to much...
QuirkyMolly chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Please you have to let us know what would happen next. This is amazing!
Rocker Lullaby chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Flipping god, this is awesome.
Miss.Mia.Iris.Potter chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Great... I loved it. I hope you Update soon.
darkeyesgirl chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
please continue!
Arlewena chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Nice... really looking forward to seeing where this goes... and the summary is right, Moriarty has no idea what's coming
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
I definitely want to see more of this
Agent ERA chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Please, please, please update this fantastic story soooon!
Akemi2013 chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Loved it! Sherlock needs to get better! Well done!
PadfootSawyer chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
This is so beautiful.

I realize you've probably left this story, but I want to let you know that I think you have talent for characterization and dialogue; I've rarely been so intrigued as I was reading these three chapters. It saddened me that this story wasn't complete and yet there was so much to glean from the three chapters here that I felt I couldn't complain very much. Your story legitimately feels like and episode of "House" crossing over with an episode of "Sherlock." You have a unique ability to correctly capture the characters and the feel of each show and I envy you for it.

I wanted to let you know that I think this story is really lovely and I'd love to see it finished, or at least let us know what would have happened. But if you can't or don't have the time, we can make do with these masterfully crafted chapters.

Thank you for your contribution to the site; it has been a pleasure reading your work!

PadfootSawyer
Adrillian1497 chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
You need to write more! Please!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Yeah, they the only two crazy people who can handle those insane-arrogant-clever people! XD

Can i hope this to continue...?
manic the hedgehog chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
I love this :)
iamsherlocked89 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
This is just the greatest story ever to me :)
Shivers Prewett chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
I've just discovered this story and I think it's genius. I don't know if you have any plans to continue it but I hope so!