Reviews for the sacrifice
SalvatoreQuinn chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
OMG, i totally loved this, great work! :) / Mikaela
Pandora chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I love it! It's very well written, and I loved the extended preview, so reading this was just the icing on the cake. I really hope you update soon. Team Damon FTW!
darkestdesire8 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Wish something like this would happen on the tv series. Loved it , can't wait for more.
Titanica chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
If only.
TwilightElena chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
wow! I guess asking for that on the next episode is a bit much huh?

Well I am glad you wrote it! i loved it!
wannabe1980 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Ooh! This was good! I really wish we'd get to see something like this on the show!
xxashleyxx chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
"...the words that mean that death is no longer an option escape her. 'I love you, Damon. I'm yours.'"

*Sigh* AHHH I love it!
Jessie Dream chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
loving it
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
oh my goodness. i would quite literally melt into a pile of sappy goo if this happened. i would die. in a good way!

She is begging him because she doesn't want to feel the way she knows she will when he opens those eyes. Her stomach is in knots and she feels as though at any moment she will die, simply die of the guilt of having wrecked this beautiful, feral creature. Of using his most unselfish act, the point where he is most vulnerable to make herself feel more valuable, more human and more loved.

aww!
Shades of amber chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
ooh r u goin 2 continue this but anyway very good story
forevernalways23 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I wish this would really happen! This is awesome, are you going to update it?
WickedlyMinx chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Nice first chapter
xAlternativexMusicxGirlx chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I liked it, are you going to continue with this? So what's going on exactly in the story is Elena trying to give herself up or something? Anyways cool story and if you are update when you can. :)
Alyona77 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010