Reviews for Down Among The Dead
MuderFan15 chapter 8 . 7/3
Sounds excellent and can't wait to read more so please update soon.
CMFan0515 chapter 8 . 6/18
This story was good and can't wait to read more so please update soon.
stareagle chapter 8 . 4/4
I can't believe you ended the story at this point! It is a terrific story and I hope you will be inspired to revisit it
lynneanne chapter 8 . 2/26
Found this and read all of it in one sitting (to the detriment of my work day1). This is a great storyline. I love that Tim met the girls as ghosts, the character of Mathew and the lightening up of the story with Hank's short interlude.
I look forward to more!
klau.shun.love chapter 8 . 2/16
Oh my God!
It's fantastic, Great, wonderful!
God!, very good actually.
You must update soon please, I'll wait for the next chapter forward.
Well, if there are errors it's not my fault, it's the translator. Hahaha, :D And how?, Because I don't speak English, unfortunately... u.u I only speak Spanish, but I read your fanfiction with translator. I not it silly? Hahaha (:
I say goodbye an greet from Chile!
lakariana chapter 8 . 2/15
Loving it :) thanks for writing, waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
delete-account-please-6358491 chapter 8 . 2/15
Good chapter thought this it amazing and can’t wait to read more so please update this stunning story soon.
delete-account-please-6354030 chapter 8 . 2/15
Great chapter thought this it unthinkable and can’t wait to read more so please update this unbelievable story soon.
fantasdancer chapter 8 . 2/14
Fabulous chapter. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat.
starjems88 chapter 8 . 2/14
looking forward to finding out what will happen next :)
Toni M H chapter 8 . 2/14
Thank God they found Tim! Now to find this bastard!

Great chapter. Thanks for updating!
janice12 chapter 8 . 2/14
This is such an amazing story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
earthdragon chapter 8 . 2/14
Oh, excellent update. Tim has been found although what a tragedy about that last little girl. So the bad guy is a cop. It's always the people they should be able to trust, that turn out to be the most dangerous to children. Thank goodness that Mathew was able to communicate with those little ghosts. He must be an extraordinary person.
athea781 chapter 8 . 2/14
Oooo... so suspenseful! At last they found Tim, alive. Now they have to deal with that fact that the murderer is a cop. But until McGee wakes up, they won't know who he is. Looks like Tim isn't safe yet. In order for the killer to remain unknown, he'll have to get rid of Tim. Looks like a "whole new can of worms" are about to be opened. Poor Tim...
Thank-you for sharing this exciting story with us. I'm really looking forward to your next updates!
Ghostrider chapter 8 . 2/14
Such a sad story. I'm old enough to realise such sick, twisted people are out there but reading about the latest little girl and how she died in Tim's arms...

There is no happy ending here. Just an ending. This is a dark, yet great story and I can't decide if I like it or hate it, such is the subject matter.