Reviews for Down Among The Dead
StarfyreMaiden chapter 11 . 5/2
You can't end like that! It's not fair! Update?
monse.rrat.71 chapter 11 . 4/25
hola, Tony no esta solo, seran las almas de las niƱas?
si son ellas Tony puede pedirles que vayan a decirle a McGee que no es su culpa...
Crawcolady again chapter 11 . 1/24
I love that Tony went all the way out to the location to try to "get in Tim's head" about what he thinks Tim went through! Now, though, I do believe that Tony is going to learn a little bit more than he's going to be comfortable with . . . please update again soon if you can!
tammy henson chapter 11 . 1/21
Please please update soon
Momcat chapter 11 . 12/1/2016
Well hello back my friend. It's been so long since you didn't update that I had stopped checking on your story for a while. I'm pleasantly surprised to find a new chapter. It isn't surprising for McGee to feel guilty, he went through a very traumatic experience, both physically and emotionally, mostly witnessing the last victim's demise, unable to save her. He'll surely need a lot of consulting to heal. But even the killer's death scene was nice, I still feel disappointed that he died so quickly and easily. I do watch sometimes documentaries on TV about how crimes are solved in RL, and it's frustrating to see that some of the culprits are from law enforcement themselves, and how they use their uniform and priorities to get to their victims and get away from it. That's frustrating and disgusting.
kwittbugginme chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
this is a brilliant story. Very emotional and spooky at the same time. Great job with it. Please update soon...I even promise to review more...

thanks for sharing your wonderful story.
LAG0802 chapter 11 . 11/15/2016
Great place to leave us, will Tony get to meet the lost little souls or is their more evil lurking, quests have to wait to found out. :)
Love the way u write creepy, suspenseful stories..,
hostaqueen chapter 11 . 11/14/2016
Love the ending to this chapter: three very chilling words. You're a master at eerie writing, and I can't wait for another member of the team to meet the ghosts.
(BTW, Just went back and reread "More Than a Heap of Stones" yet again. Another favorite.)
slaygurl chapter 11 . 11/14/2016
Really like this so far. I hope this it is only the girls that Tony meets. Look forward to seeing what happens next.
DS2010 chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
oh no, now Tony is in trouble
Maudlin Mush chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
That was a great chapter, tying up a few loose ends. I keep wondering if the blacksmith had anything to do with the murders. I look forward to Tony meeting Annie and the girls. Thank you for the update!
Crawcolady chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
So very happy to find this update alert in my email this afternoon! I'm a big fan of all your stories (as you know) but there's something about this particular one (and one other incomplete story) that absolutely rivet me! Please, do continue with them!
Avirra chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
While I have sympathy for what Tony may be about to go through, it will be good for Tim to have someone else who really understands (I hope).
earthdragon chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
Welcome back to this great story. Very good chapter. I wonder who it is sharing the crypt with Tony - the sad little ghosts of those girls or - scarily - the ghost of Trooper Smith.
earthdragon chapter 10 . 10/17/2016
Please, please could you finish this wonderful story. It feels as though it is almost at the end, as the murderer has met justice at the hands of his young victims and Tim is safe and sound in hospital. It just needs rounding off - probably with the identification and funerals of those little girls (plus possible confirmation that there aren't any more victims). Not to mention we need to know that Tim is going to be ok.