Reviews for Down Among The Dead
NeedWordsEveryDay chapter 10 . 9/22
Nice story I hope you had more time soon.
Morena Evensong chapter 1 . 8/11
Read this story a while ago while traveling and I just loved it so much I've come back to review it. It truly reads like an episode of NCIS: the characters are spot-on and the story-telling is excellent. You've done a great job of balancing the horror of Tim's situation with the team's frantic search to find him - including chasing the false lead they're given by the real murderer.

And I absolutely adored the supernatural twist! It was such an interesting touch that, once again, didn't take over the overall tone of the story.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this gem and sharing it with us. :)
FallenAngel218 chapter 10 . 8/2
finally caught up on this one! you have no idea how glad I am about those spirits attacking that POS.
Momcat chapter 10 . 8/2
Hello, it's me again.. I'm so glad that you updated this story sooner than I thought and I hope that you'll be able to finish it before I leave for my vacation in 10 days.. The kind of people like this pervert killer makes me sick, nobody like him deserves even to be in prison, if you ask me.. They deserve to die in worst painful ways. I saw some kind of inconsistencies, FBI was supposed to keep their findings quiet in order not to alarm the killer, but every police officer knows about it and alarmed the guy. Plus the ghosts of the girls were afraid of their killers at the beginning, but now not only they are angry, but they manage to kill him ? I don't understand exactly how it could be done, unless since their remains were saved, their spirits got free and stronger. Is it the way you're planning to explain the change of their behavior ? I now read all of your NCIS stories and I must say that I loved them, you're a very talented writer. But you have the very bad habit to leave half of your fictions unfinished, some of them haven't been updated for years, some since 2010 ! It's so frustrating, why do most fanfic writers post their stories before finishing hem, it's hard for me to understand. For God's sake, stop starting new stories, update your unfinished ones before that ! Good luck with all them.. Take care..
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 10 . 7/31
Great story! Looking forward to more :)
RedDragen chapter 10 . 7/29
Please up date soon, I hope they get a chance to do something to him
unilocular chapter 10 . 7/28
OMG I love this story and i get so excited to updated! Its so, so good and well written. But I totally need rereading it at night because you make the whole story so creepy. Am looking forward to deeing how you up!.
DS2010 chapter 10 . 7/28
Sigh at least Tim is alive.
earthdragon chapter 10 . 7/28
I am so glad you have updated this story - and what sweet payback to that cocky murderer. It's just what I hoped would happen and is the only way those little girls (and McGee) would have achieved true justice. Great chapter.
KaiaRenkin chapter 10 . 7/28
HA! He deserves everything he gets -_-
ny05016sc chapter 10 . 7/28
Wow reminds me of a horror movie I saw when I was kid.
Crawcolady chapter 10 . 7/28
Wow! The girls were ANGRY and finally gathered together to punish their tormentor/killer! Now, to bring Tim back to health and mental stability! Love this story!
ENIGMA LADY chapter 10 . 7/28
More "Down among the dead" happy dance, thank you
lakariana chapter 10 . 7/28
That was a satisfying end. Thanks for writing.
Wow, this is a good story. It's extremely well written and gripping. Can't wait for another update!