Reviews for Paper Fortunes
ShimmeringWater chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
He deserved it!
MegHolmes chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
woww! what a lovely story! :-D
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Oh? Do I see the start of some Molstrade? ;3
Phosphorescent chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Matchmaker!Sherlock; who'd have thought? Thanks for sharing this with us.
patemalah21 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I'm a dyed in the wool Sherlock/Molly shipper but this was so well done I actually didn't mind how it ended. Good job :)
Bad Wolf Warren chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
update soon please
CSI Clue chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Oh this was fabulous! Thank you for making Molly into Mrs. Peel, and for making sure she moved on beyond Sherlock. Lestrade is the perfect choice (I saw how he looked at her in the Christmas episode) so bravo, bravo for this story!

I'm grinning ear to ear here!

Cincoflex AKA CSIClue (as you know)
Beth-TauriChick chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
I really enjoyed this! Wasn't what I expected, being a Sherlolly shipper, but I do love Lestrade, and I quite liked the Avengers references, too! Molly as Emma Peel - loved it! Very well-written story, too. Great job!
Robin Purdy chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
GAAAAAAAAHHHH
ALL OF THE LESTROLLY FEELS
Ohmygosh. This fic was brilliant, truly. I loved it! Best Lestrolly fic I've read.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
This was fabulous
KrystalB2003 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Sherlock Holmes... matchmaker. That sly, clever bastard! Omigod, I LOVE this.
madhermit chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I just realised that, if MollyCinderella...

MycroftFairy Godmother.

And then I died from crack overload.

Seriously, though, a great fic. Will revisit other chapters when I'm feeling more coherent.
Iggy Valentine chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Sherlock you're such a know it all aren't you?

Oh well, glad that Molly showed her sparks.
PurpleYin chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Really enjoyed this. Go action Molly! The Avengers references were cute too. I wasn't expecting to like it going into Molly/Lestrade but you made me like that somehow.
Aliceoflegend chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
So good, as usual - i think i'm becoming addicted to your Sherlock fanfics! Can't wait to see what happens - p.s: "Oh, crumpets." hell yeah!