Reviews for The Long and Winding Road
Leprushk chapter 38 . 1/23/2013
Such a great, wonderful and Romantic story. I lobed it! You are great!
Please don't libe it like this. You ought to do a sequel, please. Of course, take your time. But please continue it.. :D
Good work
Annyone2 chapter 38 . 12/3/2011
Thank you for a very good story!
confusedaily-needs.help.FaSt chapter 38 . 3/20/2011
This story was amazing and the ending was beautiful. I would really love to read a sequel, but of course it's completely up to you. That won't stop me from begging though. Please, please, please write a sequel, please. Okay I am finished now, sorry. 8 D
Gary LeVox Girl chapter 38 . 3/20/2011
AWww... This was reaally an awesome story I couldn't stop reading it. It was perfect if only they had a chance to do this on the show but stupid CBS. Oh well, I definitely vote for a sequel to this. Keep up the great writing! :)
PlanetQueen72 chapter 38 . 3/12/2011
ohmigosh, please please please do a sequel! Nice ending btw. :) And you have to do a sequel. :)

me and Mr. Jones chapter 38 . 3/9/2011
I cannot wait for the sequel. I love your take on the pure love Luke and Reid have for each other. And the disregard of what other people think of their relationship. If i may request something for the sequel...I love how you write when people are shocked by their behavior. I would LOVE to see more of that, and to see people like Emma and Holden telling them to mind their own business. Great job on this story, it's on of my favorites. Can't wait for more!
misha.62 chapter 38 . 3/9/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was very well written and I liked the way you described the development of Luke's and Reid's relationship. At first they were somehow insecure and misinterpreted the other's behaviour but once they talked openly about it, it was clear for both of them that they belong together. I sometimes had to laugh about Noah's dumbness and inability to accept that Luke has moved on. He was so full of himself that it didn't came to his mind that Luke's feelings for him have changed and that he was in love with Reid. Even the most obvious signs didn't convince him.

What I liked the most is that Reid really appreciates what Luke is doing for him. All the things Luke does for him come right from his heart and show his love for him and he doesn't ask for Reid doing the same for him. He is just happy when Reid likes what he is doing. On the other hand Reid accepts Luke without judging him for his past mistakes. He even understands them and sees that they happened because of certain circumstances. By this he makes Luke feel accepted and loved and secure.

I hope I could somehow express what I wanted to say because English is not my native language.

And of course I would love to read about Luke and Reid living together! Please write it! I'm really looking forward to it.

Best wishes

misha.62
ronneygirl chapter 38 . 3/8/2011
Please do a sequel for this story-I've really loved each and every chapter. This is how the story should have gone on TV!
AcadianProud chapter 38 . 3/8/2011
If we beg reallllly nicely, will you please write a sequel or two?
Ptitenath92 chapter 38 . 3/8/2011
Thank you for this very good story. I was hooked. I hope you'll wrote a sequel. I'd love to read how Reid will handle the wedding planning with Lily, Lucinda and co.
momentshaveyou chapter 38 . 3/8/2011
great story! thanks
PlanetQueen72 chapter 37 . 3/3/2011
First of all: Cliffhanger much? Gah.

Second: Who's John? I think you mean Joe, but you keep switching names.

Anyway, cool chapter :)

PlanetQueen72 chapter 36 . 2/24/2011
Simon's back? Yay! Loved it. :)

abbyli chapter 35 . 2/12/2011
another great chapter. Thanks so much for reviewing my story "A Family, A Life, True Love". Please keep reviewing. I will update soon. I am heading for the main climax of the story but that won't happen for a while. I'm just concentrating on the blessed events in Luke and Reid's lives. I also have several other Luke/Reid stories up. Check them out. Hope you enjoy.

By the way, I love how you have Casey come close to clocking Noah and showing him how stupid he's being. Really nice story. Keep going. Thanks again.
abbyli chapter 26 . 2/10/2011
I love your story. It's really cute. I have alot of Luke/Reid stories up too. I would love it if you could check them out and review. I have a particularly long one where Luke gets nosy and finds members of Reid's family, "A Family, A Life, True Love". And I have another one where Reid is in the train accident but survives but he loses his hearing. Another one I am proud of which I hope you will check out is my ATWT/House MD crossover where Reid gets a job as a new fellow working for Dr. Greg House. Of course, Luke moves with him to New Jersey. Please check them out. I would love your uptake.