Reviews for The Secret Mew
ObscureObserver chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
Love this story!
Shuuku chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
Hey, This story's pretty cool! I'm getting really into it! Keep it up, I can't wait to hear more from you!
bur bur chapter 13 . 11/18/2011
pleaes please please updait please i love it very much
bur bur chapter 13 . 11/18/2011
please please updait
KawaiiKoneko chapter 13 . 8/20/2011
Great story,plz continue!But Elliot listening to justin beiber?O.O Plain weird. Anyway, i cant wait for the next chapter so update soon!XD
CorieFanGrrl chapter 13 . 8/17/2011
Oh damn...

We... are very similar people, I must say. xD I love your story and I SWEAR I just found it today! Right now, you are probably wondering what the hell I'm talking about. Well... I also have a KisshuxOC story. With a new Mew. That is a fox. And new aliens. And the theft of random human objects (Mine's a gnome!). Lol, I promise mine is very different though. In some ways already and particularly in parts yet to come and... I can't say any more. 'Cause another thing we have in common is some of our readers! :D

Anywho, I really like this. Even without the whole half-alien part, Sophie didn't strike me as Mary Sue so you're doing an excellent job there. I also love your descriptions and dialogue- all believable. I dig all of your OCs and think you got skillz. And grillz. Not the cooking kind but gangsta grillz. That I just gave you. Virtually. Yeah. So...I eagerly await your next update! Peace!
Laylaenchantix101 chapter 13 . 8/17/2011
! FINALLY!

elliot listens to justin beiber...AHH! MY EARS! THEY BURN!
PeachysGotIt24 chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
I really like your story! It has a suprise that makes it intresting (in a good way)

-Kica
Laylaenchantix101 chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
That girl eats more than i do O_o XD
Laylaenchantix101 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Please please please PLEASE write more of this very amazing story!
Laylaenchantix101 chapter 12 . 4/15/2011
Great story! I really like it! i hope you write more of this! .
Laylaenchantix chapter 12 . 4/14/2011
Great, awesome, fantasitc, cool, stunning, and everything else that discribes this story! it rocks!
Mewmewluver233 chapter 12 . 1/10/2011
this is such a good fanfiction... you usually come across a fanfiction where the main character is the writer or based on the writer. I think it's great that you didn't use yourself as a character.
MissAdorable96 chapter 12 . 12/23/2010
Please update the story's really good!
Secretmewfan chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
Nice trying to keep a secret, Bridg. That was hilarious! I couldn't stand it! Such a cute story!