Reviews for A Taste For Soup
Rugbygirrl chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Awesome chapter!
Vickysg1 chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
That was hot, and great! Glad you wrote a second chapter to this fic! And yeah, I'll definitely never see soup the same way, now! :P
j-s-j-e chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Me likes souptiems much!

Thanks for the FANTASTIC chapter!
nikkidog chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
That was some sext ass soup! Thank you for writing chapter 2! Damn.
divakat chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Love the soup metaphor. So glad I came on this fic when chaper 2 was up...wait that sounds really bad. Oh well.
SassyCop chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Oh soup... You have done it justice! ...and then some!
csiAngel chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Well it's about time you posted more of this ;) Haha! Great chapter! I love that you can put them in these situations but keep them in character too. Well done. I love this fic :)
gidget89 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
FINALLY.

I thought I was going to waste away to nothing, starving while waiting for my soup ;)

This was perfect, amazing, so hot, and well worth the wait. *loves it*
HughSoSexy chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
That...was hott -double 't'.

I just have to say for the record, that I've had my smut chapter for IRNTKT that is coming up later today written for a while now. You'll know why I'm telling you that when/if you read it...
LolaRedMuse chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
i loved it.

1 more thing if u overheat n burn out my computer with this kinda steamy stories u r gonna have to get me another Light! just saying...

im quite "overheated" myself after this great hot lines of urs ;)
shamrocks51 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
LOVED IT!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Wow soup. Well that was sexually charged. Fantastic the way cal knew about gillians lack of confidence in the bedroom and the worry of not being enough for him and constantly being compared to all of his many conquests. Cal dealt with that very well in deed really sweet and loving. Love this story and would love to read a multi chapter of their now changed relationship since the soup. Thanks for writing and sharing.
tinlizzie82 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Whew! *fans self* My only question is why'd you take so long to give us this truly tasty ... uh, soup.
recoilandgrace chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Hey, so, remember that one time that TR came out of nowhere and tweeted "LOL SOUP" or something? And we had all been discussing ~soup~ on the main timeline, but he was nowhere to be seen until OH HEY WHY ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT SOUP LOL. effing creeper.

SOUP SOUP SOUP

ATTHS ATTHS ATTHS

Please and thank you. xoxo
mcdermie11 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
i've never wanted to eat soup so much in my life. :) i love the story

AND BLOODY HELL WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! :D

your writing is fantastic, and it made me smile

keep up the fantastic writing

CHAPTER TWO_PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE! :D