Reviews for Earning It
IrisQueen chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Loved this chapter. Karofsky is so cute! Great job xoxo
midlifecrisses chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
OMG I just fall in love with everything you write! God Bless your skillz!
Vampgrl037 chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
I just got done reading this fabulous story. Please tell me there is more to it. I would lovew to see kurts dad and everyone else reaction. Amazing story.
MissiYoung chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Oh so sweet, Mrs. Hummel *assuming your name is Renee*. I love this fic, thank you so much for sharing it! It's wonderful getting to see inside Dave's head for a minute and get his view on all of this mess he's caused...and I do love me some Kurtofsky!
IlovesMesomeGlee chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
poor Dave :( i like this :)
starkidmack chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
this is really cute! Loved it!
misschristy chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
I am so awed at the beauty of this story that I've got tears in my eyes. I loved it! As someone who loves both Klaine and Kurtofsky, I love finding good stories that explore both pairings. After reading the "foreword" for your excellent story Perfect on Paper, I was really excited to read your stories about Kurt and Dave. I've subscribed to and added you to my favorites. As for Dave, I'm still holding out hope for him; hopefully the writers will allow him to come out and fall in love. Even if he doesn't end up with Kurt (and there's a part of me that wishes that the writers would explore that), I really feel sorry for him and want him to be happy. Thanks again for such a great story!
PowerLad chapter 9 . 1/28/2011
Loved this story..So Much!
IchigoPudding chapter 9 . 12/31/2010