Reviews for TDL1: Total Drama Letterz
kingdomshard842010 chapter 2 . 3/14
Dear Nakia you suck. It's not right to judge a person, just by the appearance of their hair.

Also I wasn't surprised to learn that both Patch and Daisy were going to be the first two to get kicked off. Patch was just an Owen expy, only more annoying and not even funny and Daisy reminded me to much of Courtney 2.0.

So the teams have been formed and I look forward to reading more of this story.
kingdomshard842010 chapter 1 . 3/14
This was a great start to the story. I loved some of the characters and that you have cerated quite a diverse cast. I despise Kaismar, picking on a ten year old? Not cool.

I feel bad for Spider, due to his sickness.

Patch, Carlton, Zita and Hector, I doubt I'll miss these guys when they go.

All in all I enjoyed the start to your story and I see have quite a read for me.
pizzawizz chapter 63 . 8/18/2014
Benjamin Ellimist chapter 63 . 8/4/2013
Sequel time! I absolutely enjoyed reading! Although I wasn't with you from the beigning... you obviously have inspired many to do the alphabet theme. Including myself, although I have many plans and won't get to it fast. But still, I look forward to reading the sequel! And of course, all your other stories. You have above all inspired me to write more and have sparked some ideas. And I want to discuss a few things with you as well. This is Benjamin Ellimist signing off for the last time in your story Total Drama Letters. I LOVED IT! I LOVED YOU! AND I LOVED ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! PEACE ON! BOOP!
Benjamin Ellimist chapter 62 . 8/4/2013
Knew it! I am a psychic! Told you all! Burn! Mostly because I can't. Seriously didn't see Eleanor getting this far... but hey, it's how life works. One chapter left and its time for the sequel! Loved it, loved you, loved everything! Peace on! Boop!
Benjamin Ellimist chapter 61 . 8/4/2013
Spider! Is the winner of the show! Ok, sideburns there for a second. But you know my psychic gut! And see? Quana just keeps getting worse. Loved it, loved you, loved everything but the obvious. Peace on! Boop!
Benjamin Ellimist chapter 60 . 8/4/2013
Hmm... Maybe Tabitha isn't as evil as I thought. I will have to see, right? I am sticking with my psychic gut with Spider. Lets see if I can prove that I am psychic! Loved it, loved you, loved everyuthing! Peace on! Boop!
Benjamin Ellimist chapter 59 . 8/4/2013
Heather moment! Tabitha bye bye! But... Why do I feel... Sympathy? I mean she looked terrified about getting beat up. She wasn't... Abused was she? Don't tell me. Either ill figure it out next time or in tdl2 which I will be reading! I liked this one so much why not read the sequel? Anyway I so called Spider getting this far! Now he needs to win and ill prove I am a psychic! Mwauhahahaga! Ok I admit Wallace does it better. Anyway loved it loved you loved everything! Peace on! Boop!
Benjamin Ellimist chapter 58 . 8/4/2013
One you broke the fourth wall a little bit there.
Two the sha thing you did with one of your noises was a lightning thing huh?
Three I hate to say it but tabitha may get to the final two. Psychic feeling.
Four my bet is still on Spider winning. And I have not cheated at all! This is pure psychic working here!
Five loved it loved you loved everything! Peace on! Boop!
Benjamin Ellimist chapter 57 . 8/4/2013
One I now know the answer to the Quana question. I am now wondering why I wanted to know.
Two lavender leaving was unexpected. My paychic mojo told me she was going to get to the final two.
Three I don't know why but I feel ... Sorry for tabitha. She still is evil but... I don't know anymore.
Four you notice how you have wound your final three with the first seasons final three? Let me tell ya how I see that. Well start with Spider. You put him in Owens place because both are physically disabled in some way; spider always being sick and Owen being over weight. Then Eleanor takes Gwen's place because in their own way they love the environment. Notice Gwen's question in season twos finale. And then heather and tabitha. I don't really need to elaborate there. I took your advice though so to be honest I took in account what heather said in season ones bonus episode to Harold. Just something I wanted to share.
Five loved it loved you loved everything! Peaceon! Boop!
Benjamin Ellimist chapter 56 . 8/4/2013
Aww! A love reunion! And a horror movie. Huh. Why do those two not fit together for some teason? And are the ex campers forbidden to reveal tabitha? That would make sense. And why is Barney reminding me of Luke from Star Wars and Percy Jackson? I find that weird. And I have two guesses on the killer. One is KASMIER but I doubt it because he/she said he/she wouldn't hurt anyone. Two is Uzuri. This is her type of challenge after all. And I suddenly had a third guess. Oscar. Why? He is buff and strong so he is a good candidate for being the killer! Anyway loved it loved you loved everything! Peace on! Boop!
Benjamin Ellimist chapter 55 . 8/4/2013
Wallace... Has a heart? Wow. Didn't see that coming. And ya know jimmy wasn't one of my favorites but he was a good contestant. And sad to say it but I did see him losing. But hey now every couple has been unlocked! Yes! Anyway loved it loved you loved everything! Peace on! Boop!
Benjamin Ellimist chapter 54 . 8/4/2013
Uh oh. Tabitha knows what Jimmy did. This can't end well. I have to tell now or you would think I cheated. I have not looked at you profile or any other story so this is pure psychic going here. I guess spider wins. And it's a big hunch but its a psychic hunch. And calton and FIFi? I am seeing it a little. And Wallace is a cheap villain. The Harvestar is worse than him. Anyway loved it loved you loved everything! Peace on! Boop!
Benjamin Ellimist chapter 53 . 8/4/2013
One I had a psychic feeling Irene was that lesbian! I just ignored it! Two I think I figured out Qiana's tan. And I didn't want too. Three the raven Gary thing? Going strong but I noticed when Quana mentioned the cuddling they sort of looked at each other and blushed. Second thought I don't want to know. Anyway four though I hate KASMIER that was harsh. Just saying. Five loved it loved you loved everything! Peace on! Boop!
Benjamin Ellimist chapter 52 . 7/31/2013
SUDDEN DEATH! Ok, that was so not appropiate. I am happy the evil dude is gone but... man! I hate getting this emotional! And since Harold is one of my personal favorites (as I am most like him) nice job with Jimmy taking his place! But... wait! I have an idea! Of course... I need to ask for the right to use Bitsey. If that's alright with you, of course. I won't do it if you say no... but it could be really good! no outro, as I am sad.