Reviews for Faeries In The Garden
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 5 . 3/3
this is an interesting story. why did you stop? I hope you continue it soon.
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
:O More soon PLEASE! *shakes you *
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
already love it! :)
alynawatlovers chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Whaaaaaaat? :O Brooooooke! Please do update soon, 'tis so lovely! :D
buslimpan chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
This is an awsome story. I wonder what will happen next! And I like how you made Luffy!
Great job!
samettikettu chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Agh what a cliffhanger! I LOVE this! 3
eddiecherhmant chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
finish the story, please! the idea of it is great! and it's pity for me that it in limbo (
Lyneel chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
so far, it's fantastic...! It has such a magical atmoshpere and such an intresting set-up! It's really great and I can't wait to see more! :)
Jacquelina-Comm chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
This is a great story! I love Celtic folklore, which is why this story caught my attention, but I never thought of doing a story like this. Very creative.
Jacquelina-Comm chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This is a great chapter. However, I do have one thing to point out. Just because Brook had an afro doesn't mean he was black. In fact, I read in the One Piece Wiki that he would be Austrian in the real world.
Jacquelina-Comm chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
Oh no, Mr. Brook! Ooh! Luffy's going to bring him back to life, but he's going to make a mistake and bring him back as a skeleton. Right? Right?
Revolution Remix IX chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
Updaaaaate!

This is actually getting pretty interesting! (I just read it today!) Are you gonna say what Zoro is anytime soon?
Muziie chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
I wish this would update soon :C
cb O chan chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
Wow. This chapter really cleared up a lot of stuff that I was confused about!

O.O And Brook is DEAD! ?

Please update soon! ! ! !
I.Michaela chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
Holy crap. I can't beliebe Brook died; that was so unexpected. I wonder who killed him...I wonder if it's part of Luffy's plan? Can't wait for more so update soon.