Reviews for Change
LettuceXPai is awesomeness, but PuddingXTaruto is life XD
cascadedkiwi chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
awwwwww. really nice
Solaris-Whitefish chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
WOW THAT WAS SOOOOOOO COOOL!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON I REALL WANNA READ THE REST OF YOUR STORY! :) :) :)
princeoftheimmortals chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Hurry and update!
Zenaga the Sea Serpent chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Very nicely done. I think you did an excellent job of keeping them in character, and you also did a job of subtly using OCs. Really my only complaint would be the fact that there are several unfinished sentences. I appreciate it when people use an incomplete sentence to suggest interjection, but usually it should be used on occasion. Aside from that, I think you did a very good job.

Although, I am also wondering how they randomly appeared on the alien's planet. xD

Sincerely, Zenaga the Sea Serpent
Dark Dream Angel chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Great story! I loved it and thought it was really cute! ;)
Ally Marton chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
:sigh:

You WOULD complete it... why can't there be MMMMMOOOORRRRREEEEE! :D That was just me whining, onto business! This is a beautiful piece! Everything transitions nicely into the next portion, the scenes are both realistic and 'visual' enough to keep us interested, and you picked a wonderful pairing to be the center of attention :). If I can say one thing, I don't fully understand how they can just randomly appear on the Cyniclon planet. But don't take it too deeply to heart, it's not like it made the story any less lovely! Thanks for the great work! Wish there was more!:')

~Ally
Lili chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
*Squeal!*

Are you going to continue this? I hope so! Everyone was in character and the writing style is great and gives me an idealistic point of view from Lettuce. It was appealing and I can't wait for more!
Rinikimimini chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Oh so sweet can u add another chappi?