Reviews for The Unexpected
InElharim chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
I laughed at the lines about Balkan talking to Sonea in that unsenastive way and Rothen wanting to strangle him. :) I'm interested in seeing how Sonea gets better.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
Great story Butterfly, though it's hard to grasp when I've just finished the real story.
But I just love your fan fictions about the Black Magicican! They are both awesome. Many applauds and massive thanks to you!
Praxedes chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
I can't describe my feelings while I was reading your story, but I think it's enough to say that I spent the middle of it crying. You write very good. Have you ever thought of writing your own novel? If not, please continue writing fanfiction (specially about the Black Magician trilogy, please!) because you truly have a gift.
cailinbeag chapter 17 . 10/23/2012
Great story, very interesting! Carry on writing!
s.cinnamon chapter 17 . 6/19/2012
So, so sad that this story has reached its conclusion. I shall miss the updates! Really lovely last chapter; full of hope, which I think Sonea deserves!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this fic, even though there was no Akkarin, which really says something for your writing skills! Great story, congratulations! Another one soon please!
KyralianKyliann chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
I don't know how I managed not to read your story before, but I'm glad I did now ! It's interesting and well-written, specially if english is not your mother tongue. And I blame the baby inside her belly for cancelling the block on Sonea's power. With two incredibly powerful parents, no wonder if he/she's just as powerful, and want to keep his/her mother safe. Future will tell us if I'm right ) Please keep on writing, even after this story's over !
Meredith chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
Hey :)

I just found your story and couldn't stop reading although I should be studying :D I think your wrtiting is really good and the storyline has really got me hooked. Sorry my reaview is so short but I have to read the rest of your chapters!

Keep up the good work :)
s.cinnamon chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
Awww! So sad to hear that you are nearing the end. But at the same tme, I'm really intrigued as to what is going to happen, and how Sonea has managed to use magic - if she has. I can't help feeling that this has something to do with the man, a couple of chapters back, who helped Sonea when she fell just before the Purge. So brilliantly written as always; full of suspense (another cliff-hanger!) and mystery. Such an original, well thought out alternative ending and extension of the book.

One thing I would say is that, speaking as someone who has gone through three pregnancies (!), Sonea is almost super human in her endurances of the latter stages of pregnancy, particularly in the last chapter when she was sat on the floor of the Arena for so long ! Or maybe I was a complete wimp when pregnant!Please update soon before I go mad trying to figure out the riddle of Sonea's use of magic.
Jordanna Alexandra chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
Yey! Plz update again soon :)
Stelra Etnae chapter 16 . 5/19/2012
Aww, my theory wasn't true? Well, I have to admit it was rather far-fetched, even in my mind, haha. Looking forward to seeing what explanation you give this.

I like how you ended this chapter. Osen's one sentence, while not directly answering Lady Vinara's question, at the same time subtly answers the question on everyone's mind by calling Sonea their "visitor". I like that.

Update soon!
Rilawa chapter 15 . 5/12/2012
I feel sorry 4 poor Rothen
Stelra Etnae chapter 15 . 5/6/2012
Interesting chapter. If I were to make a guess, I would say that the magic she used has to do with her pregnancy. Lorkin, after all, is the son of two very powerful magicians.

I wonder what Sonea has up her sleeve?

Looking forward to the next chapter! Update soon!
s.cinnamon chapter 15 . 5/5/2012
At last! I love this; so original and fresh still. Always a cliff hanger at the end of each chapter. Using lttle details from the original books pulls it together and makes it so plausible. Great, concise writting that always leaves me wanting more. Update soon-er!:)
AWanderingMuse chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
So, I just started reading this, and I wanted to say I really like it. I'll leave a more thorough review when I've finished it. But I wanted to say something now. Anyways thanks for sharing this fic, it's really good!
Stelra Etnae chapter 14 . 4/27/2012
Cliffhanger! Please update soon, I want to know what will happen next!

This is a good story. Sweet, and sad at times. Keep it up!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »