Reviews for Zero's Judgment
Flameprinccess896 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Too bad this story is discontinued. It was really good.
Digeridoodler chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Ah, it breaks my heart to see such a wonderfully written work of creativity abandoned. Although it has been nearly 4 years since an update on this story, is there any hope in wishing for a continuation? I understand your profile requests not to ask for updates on unfinished stories but it would be a courtesy to forewarn readers of the unlikelihood of future updates somewhere within the text or summary description. If by any chance you are willing to continue this story, notification would be appreciated.

As for the story itself, I find your portrayal of Kuroko in this given situation to be completely in character and hilarious. I do want to hear your explanation on the inability to use her teleportation in this world and how you mean to combat that (which I would assume to be a future plot point in chapters to come). Overall, the quality of your writing is believable and entertaining. 5 stars out of 5.
930219 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Ahhh, a very interesting concept, well-written and everything too. Shame that it's dead, you don't understand how sad I feel right now, to find something that looked so promising that hasn't been updated for years.
weeksauce chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
"I froze for an instant. There goes my first kiss. My deepest apologies, Onee-sama. Well, might as well go all out. "

This is seven kinds of awesome, you know. Kuroko's narration is just hilarious. I guess there's no point by now but I would've liked to read more of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Although there probably no point in saying this, please update this story looks like it might have potential and i would like to read more
Acronymous chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
damn
there will be no more of this will there?
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
poor shirai.
Grey Muji chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Hmm! This is highly interesting and seems very promising!
Grein chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
a great start, I look forward to continuing
AsahinaTora chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is a really great introduction for a history, loved how Kuroko was doing in this chapter and i see great potential in it. Would love to see more of this, don't know if you have any intention to keep on going with this history(saw the "deader" in the profile), but would be fantastic to see more. Keep on going.
Angry Santo chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
In all honesty, it is a shame that this was discontinued. Would absolutely love to see more.
Damix96 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
interesting story line
Judgment fan chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Please keep going, this is great chapter, I can't wait for the duel.
Lunatic Pandora1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Ahh.. poor Kuroko. This very finely illustrates the whole 'unstoppable force meets an unmovable object' problem, I think.
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
would love to see more of this fic.