Reviews for Lost To Me
twificfan chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
All I could think about was what is going to happen that she will be away for 15 years.
Taylor70 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Loved the first chapter. Cant wait to read more.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/22/2013
The wedding was beautiful. The love and devotion was clear. Jake and Bella finally have their forever happy ending. The baby is going to be healthy. This is a wonderful story, I have enjoyed every aspect, every character, every action, every emotional moment.
PastOneonta chapter 29 . 9/22/2013
This epilogue wrapped up so many details and gave us the future of the wolves with a completeness and a sigh of relief and wonder. All is well, the older wolves are eased of the responsibility while the young ones care for their families and listen to the stories from the original Alpha and Pack. Charlie got in trouble with Sue over Bella's home birth, that was funny. And Embry is Paul's brother, thanks for answering that for us, we always wanted to know. The description of baby Jake and Bella is so sweet. This is a great story, worth reading again.
PastOneonta chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
I am truly in tears over this chapter. Jake's happiness and deep love for Bella is so moving. The pregnancy is a gift and they will appreciate every moment. I love Charlie and Billy being grandparents again. I love the story of the Rabbit breaking down on the way to the grocery store. Can you see Jake confined in a grocery store for hours while people stop to talk to Bella? Very well done, very cute.

It was good the Cullens left so the wolves can stop phasing and maybe not need a third generation of Protectors. Carlisle will be welcomed back to see Bella through the pregnancy.

But there is a problem with the ring. What is the cold?
PastOneonta chapter 26 . 9/22/2013
Love it! Love the Alpha buzz that Jake gives off to assert himself over the other wolves. It's the kind of power we love to hear about our favorite Alpha Jake.

I like CJ's respect for Jake and Jake playing it a little. He has to protect his daughter and the Pack and help them with their decisions. Bella as mom directing the teenagers was pretty funny. Add in wolves and imprinting and embarassment happens.
PastOneonta chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
It was a great battle, well written action, surprise and shock, Alpha decision making, friendship. It came together really well. Emmett was perfect, thanks for writing him in here helping Carlisle and the wolves after the fight. Bella's actions and her physical health is a surprise. What does it mean? The second generation wolves are fun as teenagers with desire to prove themselves and love of their imprints. It's fun too when the first generation has to act as parents and realize who has seen who naked and who wants to sleep with who. That's parenting! And the line, "that should have been our first kiss", sweet and perfect.
PastOneonta chapter 24 . 9/22/2013
Each chapter has so much action and so much story. I am still rejoicing that Jake and Bella are together and having incredible hotness together. Paul is fun, wanting to watch the J/B show. I think the wolves should tell the imprints. Too many secrets with lives at risk cannot work. Bella's talk with CJ was great, they made a lot of progress as mom and son. But what is this cliffhanger ending when the wolves are not prepared for a fight?
PastOneonta chapter 23 . 7/17/2013
Your writing and this story is outstanding. The way you depict the characters is consistent with the action and the story line and to some extent to the original. But this is so much better! The bond between Jake and Bella, now that we see it and feel it, is so meaningful and fulfilling. Fulfilling for us as readers because we have such thorough details about what it is like! It is amazing. Emmett and his need to continue to protect Bella while being crass and humorous is perfect. Carlisle is the voice of reason and maturity. Rosalie and Leah fighting, yeah, why the hell not? Leah was up for a fight with a vamp anyway. Paul is angry and rude, Sam is smooth and leaderlike still. Quil is like, can we move this along?

Jake and Bella at the end, wow, they need to be together.

But Riley is alive and he's on his way for Bella or the rest of them. Is Bella strong enough? Can they protect her?
PastOneonta chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
What a beautiful description of the imprint between Bella and Jake! It was wonderful. In the midst of the pain and stress and unresolved issues there is this moment where there is peace. You also describe CJ's conflict over his mother so well. He wants his mother and he is mad she wasn't there. He wants his imprint too. This can be resolved, he needs his mother's love and attention and he needs his father to assert that he (CJ) is still important to him.

The shock of Edward and Ali is rough. The wolf knew though, thank goodness for that, as you say in your author's note, how could a wolf imprint on an enemy? I love that you gave Ali her freedom.

But Riley is not dead? There is a fight in their future when they already have so much to deal with!
PastOneonta chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
So much happens in this chapter! It is a story all by itself! Bella and Jake begin to reconnect. Ali welcomes her mom and introduces her mom to things she missed and a box of memories. Billy asserts himself over CJ who is struggling to find his way back to his mom. CJ is sad but I understand, he feels abandoned even if Bella left involuntarily. And he is probably asking himself what took her so long to come back. Bella has so much to learn! She spends time with Emily. She prepares for the meeting with the Cullens.

The meeting with the Cullens aligns perfectly with the story. I expected Edward to say something even though he shouldn't. The wolves in formation is great imagery. Rosalie complaining about wet dog is perfect. The imprint, where will you take us with that?
PastOneonta chapter 18 . 5/10/2013
Beautiful reunion with Charlie, tears and laughter. Sue is great, angry, sad, relieved, all those emotions were there. Charlie is the best, no matter what happened, he loves Bella. She needs to hear that and believe it. Charlie is figuring things out and will soon understand and maybe accept why she was gone so long. Wonderful, painful, wonderful.
PastOneonta chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
I am sorry I missed that contest, this story is fantastic! Was that Jake on the side of the road? I know it was CJ as a wolf, I will go back to the prologue. But I have to see how Bella is at the old Cullen house.
PastOneonta chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
I don't think Lauren is Jake's imprint but I understand why Bella thinks it. Everyone's heart is hurting.
PastOneonta chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
So sweet, so heartbreaking though. Jacob Black is dating, it does hurt, but life goes on and his children are growing up.