Reviews for Before Meeting The Cullens
Sassyvampmama chapter 26 . 9/3
Thank you for sharing.
Sailor FoxFire chapter 26 . 8/29
Hell Yes! It's a good story, but it's a bit confusing. My favorite parts are all to do with Edward and Bella and their relationship. It also needs more details as to what happened to Bella and how the babies came about. But please don't delete the original. I've seen many do that and you end up losing a god story, especially if they decide not to continue it later on.
The real Charlie (from the book) could never be that cool about it. Is she going to want to take Charlie's blood?
Are you the one who "tampered" with it, or was some one else?
ChristianMom54 chapter 26 . 8/28
Well this wasn't really an Edward and Bella story; more of an Bella and Carly story. Great concept. Needed to explain knowledge of vampires better. No maybe a better way in which she gets the knowledge. I love stronger and a mature Edward. No whinny Bella or one that can be manipulated. Strong but not so independent that she can't let Edward help and take care of her. So yes I would love to see you use the storyline to grow your skills. Thank you for sharing and keep writing.
Tachi Kagahara chapter 26 . 8/28
The concept of this story has always intrigued me. I think the some of the biggest issues I have would be with how you portrayed half breeds, that's not something Bella would look up on the Internet. the exist of half breeds is basically unknown, that was the whole reason that the volturi almost wiped out the coven, because they didn't believe that the child was half human and not an immortal child. Which is why I don't think siring an offspring should have been the motives for the rape. The typical motive for rape is for power, raping a human to feel dominance would work just a fine...also dialogue could have used work, maybe for human. I'm really excited to see how you've grown as a writer over the years.
steph A15 chapter 25 . 8/25
Yayyyy they are getting married but who is izzy's imprint?
Tyliyah Tate chapter 14 . 7/31
Once again wow is what I have to say but when writing please check and make sure you spelled right okay but other than that you did wonderful
Tyliyah Tate chapter 9 . 7/31
Wow that's all I have to sayis wow it is amazing
hancrow chapter 25 . 7/29/2014
OMG I LOVED THAT STORY I READ IT ALL IN ONE NIGHT! Xoxo thank you for writing a great story. People that do great story's inspire me to do more of what I love! That's dance by the way

elena everdeen jackson chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
Please write about her imprint
steph A15 chapter 25 . 11/28/2012
The sorry was really good I looked it a lot.
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 25 . 10/7/2012
Wow that was great loved it
csp4 chapter 25 . 10/3/2012
Great entertainment! Thanks for sharing:)
csp4 chapter 18 . 10/2/2012
Oh, don't tell me that Carle & Alec are mates! lol That would be just plain bad luck for Carle::))