Reviews for Forever
Lord of Kavaka chapter 14 . 4/10/2011
ooh, ominous ending. I like ominous endings. I have a feeling the sequel has something to do with that book.

Great job as always. I'll swing over to CSS and leave a comment Karma there! )
Lord of Kavaka chapter 13 . 4/10/2011
RIchard's definitely going to work hard to get that dress off as quick as possible. )

Liked how Cara wore a dress that sounded similar to the one from PRINCESS. LOL.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 12 . 4/10/2011
Silly K, sneaking over to R's room with nothing but his shirt on. And of course, R can't resist. LOL. Good job. )
Lord of Kavaka chapter 11 . 3/30/2011
oh, this is good.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
boy, Kahlan's gone crazy. This is getting good. I hope R can get Kahlan back to normal so they can get married.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
Oh no.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
I'm worried about Kahlan... she's going loony.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
finally K starts to open up to R... good.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
I like Cara's protectiveness. )
Lord of Kavaka chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
what is up with Kahlan? Hopefully she gets better soon. Though, I think she does need to talk with Richard. Good job, as always.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
whoa Richard, don't just go reading through some book kept in the crypt! Great chapter. I like how Kahlan teased Richard with softly whisper another man's name.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
I like how Richard and Zedd teased Cara about the wearing a dress at the wedding.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
like it how they just can't keep their hands of each other. And Cara's thoughts are funny. LOL. Good job. )
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
brilliant, as always. loved how Kahlan remembers being with Richard for the first time, and how she so desperately wants to be with him again. beautifully written.
beckyjanel chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
This story is incredible! I love stories with a lot of angst and the angst in this one is absolutely AMAZING! I can't wait for the sequel! Fantastic work! I love it! 333