Reviews for Getting Used To Changes
OoIndigoBlueoO chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
Hmmmm... I think I'm on the fence with Lauren I think you ended this chapter/story very well. Hope to read more of your fics in the future. :)
Lauren chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
Yay! A new upsdate! I love this story! This chapter was my fav so far :)

I'm on the fence about what to do next i loved this as an ending but at the same time i really want to read more!

If you have more on this story please post!
Jxox chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
Please continue? This is a story i really love :) and i think it still has so much potential :D love your work :)
Lauren chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
I cannot wait for the next chapter i love this story so much!

Keep writing!
OoIndigoBlueoO chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
Another enjoyable chapter. I love how you write the banter between Frank and Gabby, it's so humorous. Next chapter please. :)
meddrama chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
another good chapter...just looking for some excitement now! :)
Lauren chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Yay! Thank-you for the update i check everyday to see if there is one haha! Once again i lovce it! very cute!

I'm glad my idea helped too, i can't wait to read something soon!

You are an amazing writer and i love your stories! x
OoIndigoBlueoO chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Great chapter, there were so many lol moments. Looking forward to reading more. :)
Jxox chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
Awsome story! I LOVE the way you write cranky franky :)
meddrama chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
short but good! looking forward to that update!
allsaintsfan2010 chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
Love the story so far can't wait to read when Steve finds out! The story about Alice is very sad, I really felt for her. Keep writing :)
OoIndigoBlueoO chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Sorry I haven't been reviewing lately. Loved this chapter it was humorous and emotional can't wait to read on.

I like Lauren's idea and have also wanted to see a fan fic on that. :)
Lauren chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
I was so excited to see a new update up today! It always makes my day to see one!

Love this chapter to...i can maybe see a Gabby and Steve reunion not too far away? (hopefully!)

Thanks again for the update this is a great story! please update again soon!

As for ideas, hmm remember season 12 when that guy came to all saints and was being treated by Gabby and Frank and wanted Gabby to go overseas with him to be a nurse? I have always wanted to see a fan fic on that! (maybe a love triangle?) I always wanted that to happen on the show! :)
Emma chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Hey! another great chapter, i like them being a bit longer! :)interesting to see what frank has to say about the pregnancy! update soon pls!
Lauren chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
So Good to see an update.. I am loving this story more and more as it is updated!

My pleasure reviewing the last chapter I love reading your stories so reviewing is the least i can do!

Hope to see another update soon!