Reviews for Decks Fall, Everyone Dies
K5Rakitan chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Kaibaland gone? That's depressing!

I liked the songs and parodies you put together. Those seem to be driving the whole story. This is a lot of fun, but I think that you are throwing too many characters in here at the same time. It leaves me wondering where the plot went.

I know I'm being really critical right now, but I'm hoping that's what you wanted based on your forum post... Let me know if you want more reviews :)
K5Rakitan chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I have not seen Moulin Rouge!, so I don't know how much of it is yours and how much of it is directly from the movie, so I may not be the best reviewer for you, but I'll do what I can.

I think it is a bit of a stretch to make every single Yu-Gi-Oh! character an artist/musician, especially Mokuba because I don't think Seto would approve. I liked the Pegasus's role a lot, though. I think that suited him perfectly.

So, is Abysmalinth one of your creations or something from Moulin Rouge! Anyway, that part made a very unique chapter ending, and it excused some of the OOCness, but I would still try harder to keep the original Yu-Gi-Oh! spirit.
Super Paper chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Kaiba's methods for negotiating certainly are... interesting?
Super Paper chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
So cool x3

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Super Paper chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
I just looked at the reviews and saw you only got 1 so far! So I'm going to review to! I think this story is awesome and I like the song parts a lot too! Please keep writing! :D
Revpreg chapter 1 . 5/13/2011