Reviews for Just A Dream
momams chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Jake left everyone speechless, he really thought of everything. He was able to leave behind something to help Bella through out life and his son to build a great life. But it will all rest on Bella. She needs to mourn and move on, it's not something you must hurry but you can't dwell much either. Not an easy thing, fortunately, she has an amazing support system.
momams chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
The way you began the chapter was amazing. Bella's world has not only changed, in a way it's a different one while remaining the same, but with missing pieces. We know she is alone, feeling she was abandoned. The loss is strong and seems to consume her and anger her. So it's complicated to understand exactly what happened. Then it all starts to fit in its place and we begin to see where they all are at the moment. As sad and lost as they feel though, they are comforted by their faith, a key element, I think, in this story.
tazmainiandevil86 chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
I don't understand this characterof Bella she's too good too kind. She beleives that her husband was taken away for a reason, yet she is extremly hostile to James. She pins all her negative onto this character instead of greiving properly. What James did was an accident. It wasn't milicious and it wasn't planned. So I don't understand why Bella is so aggressive. I thought christians were suposed to beleive in forgivness. To turn the other cheek. You will never get anywhere in this life if you can only see in black and white. There is more grey out there than anyone can imagine.

Overall I like the story. Good concept. I just think that the characters are portrayed as too good. Or too bad. It doesn't make for a very intresting read if all that happens are extremly pious and worthy people defeat the bad.
Soni's Angel chapter 17 . 5/2/2011
Loved reading this addition in Jake's POV. Really heartbreaking.
mugglemom chapter 17 . 4/29/2011
You forgot the TISSUE WARNING! It was a good thing I was prepared. Great addition.
Soni's Angel chapter 16 . 4/22/2011
You certainly had me worried at the end that history was repeating itself and the perfect moment. You have put this story to bed in a very satisfying way and it was a pleasure following these two's journey. I can't wait to read the outtakes.
mugglemom chapter 16 . 4/21/2011
Wow! You tied up the story with such a perfect happy bow. You did a great job with you plot and individual characterizations. I love your happily ever after. But little Ellie? Hmm.. I wonder who that is! Looking forward to the outtakes. It was great to see your confidence grow as your story progressed.
muzaklover chapter 16 . 4/21/2011
Awesome job! I loved it. Thanks for sharing this story with us. Can't wait to read more from you.
RobPattinsonLover13 chapter 16 . 4/20/2011
Pheew, I was about to hurt you there for a moment lol, Like I said endings are sad, but it was very cute :) i rly love ya lol, i hopw you write more!

Love: RPL13
i'm random girl chapter 16 . 4/20/2011
You had me really scared there for a while! I am so glad you posted! The chapter was as always amazing! Such a wonderful way to end the story. I can't wait for the outttakes :)
Twisted Musalih chapter 16 . 4/20/2011
Awesome story! A great read
muzaklover chapter 15 . 4/14/2011
Great chapter. So glad she said yes.
mugglemom chapter 15 . 4/9/2011
Wow did this chapter move. You did a great job with the flow of emotions and sequences of events. You treatment of the characters leaves them endearing to your readers. The epi should be interesting. May the muse be kind to you and allow the words to flow. And if Comcast continues to be cruel, remember you always have access to free internet.
RobPattinsonLover13 chapter 15 . 4/8/2011
OMG I hate endings so bitter sweet :( this story rocks! i can not wait for the Epi, but i can because i dont want it to end lol this was kind of a fast ending, not trying to be mean, just constructive critisism, fast endings can be good sometimes, but a slow one would have probably worked better for this story, though its sitll amazing and i will forever love it lol. update soon...or not...lol

Love: RPL13
justluey chapter 15 . 4/8/2011
I love that he talked to Billy. Very respectful!