Reviews for Remember Me
5 years of fun chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I like the interaction between all of the couples.
Mademoiselle le chat chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
*Smile* aww, if I'd believe in fate I would say thaty their fate is to be together.

That was pretty cool. I totally liked it :D
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
What do you mean no plot? What do you mean no point? ! Are you crazy? This story was fantabulous! In fact, I think you should make more chapters, I thought it was a story, but now that I see you've implied it's a oneshot, it has to be a story! Hold on a second, you NEED TO MAKE MORE CHAPTERS! My life depends on you making another chapter! Okay, not really, but I really, really, really want another chapter. Cuz this would be an awesome story. :)
arissaprincess321 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
great! i wished that could've happened, too bad numbuh 1 went to the GKND! please update a next chap. i'll be waiting...
iandin123 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Awwww this was really sweet : D

I really loved their interaction. I really thought that was what they would act like when they're teens : )
AppleMistress chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Fantastic! This was so cute, reading it made me smile! I've always loved this paring, though I've only recently started reading fanfiction regarding it. This was great, I really enjoyed reading it!
blue-eyed-blonde12 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
AHHHH! GOOD WRITING! It's so rare nowadays! -clings to fic-

I haven't read an honest-to-goodness Rachael/Nigel for a very long time. I forgot just how awesome they are!

...And yes, I smiled at Abby/Hoagie. Don't judge me.

Absolutely fabulous job, as per usual!

tmcala chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Aww I love Rachel and Nigel. Especially when they're placed in this happy, highschool-y setting. I liked Nigel in this.

And, there's a new 1/362 community that I'm staff I'll be adding this :D

Numbuh Phenon chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I liked this. Especially when Nigel started talking about football. It even had me wondering what was he talking about for a minute. Really enjoyed it.
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
You don't need plot. Your lovely way with words, and characters is all you need!

This makes me wish that I had the ability to write this pairing, everyone writes it so well and pretty. . . D:

The dash of 3/4 was amazing too!