Reviews for Watchers
Insane Vampiress chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
That was really sweet. The fic was adorable in my opinion.
flibertygibbit chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Yay, I'm taking a side trip to trolling through the catch of the day and reading all your yummy little stories. i should review, I know but I'm slack, so take this as a review for all. Love the way you write, beautiful, poetic, rolling descriptions, softness, gentle humour, intimacy, mmmmmmmm
Queen Akasha1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Great story. Will you please continue? I like the Spike/Xander friendship. )
Reets chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
This was just lovely. Mature and literate and in character. Why can't you write for ME instead of the dolts we've been dealing with? I will be certain to keep an eye out for more of your fics in the future.
Sweetlynx chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
I love it. I love how you have them just being together, without the whole NC-17 that most people find the need to put in there. Hope to read more from you.
HonorH chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
This is lovely and sad, a perfect coda to "Hell's Bells." I hope Buffy and Spike's relationship goes this way, incidentally, but that's not the point of this review. Your writing is beautifully clear, almost minimalistic, and it works perfectly for getting inside Buffy's head. I greatly enjoyed this piece.
mzgora chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
That was really fantastical. Very deep, and it opens a window into the B/S relationship that Whedon will have to open on the show, or close forever, that really is unique. Captures the characters to perfection in a moment of silent pain and pity. Love it.
Mary6 chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
What a warm and wonderful short story. I have to admit it made me a little teary eyed too, as it did some of the other reviewers. It would be so nice to see some moments of peaceful contentment on the show this year, amidst all the sorrow. ME had the opportunity to build toward that with B/S but it looks like they're taking another route...*Ahem* I still have faith in Joss! A moving, memorable piece, starbaby, thanks for sharing it with us.

C. A. Brown chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
Well done! A very "peacful" fic. And gentle (not sappy) Spuffy at the end, which I love.

Keep writing. You're very good! :-)
Kimberly-A chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Beautiful vignette. If only we would see something like this on the show. But I guess that's why we need folks like you, eh? I enjoyed your writing and will definitely look for your other work!
Mel chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
This was wonderful, Thank You.
SunnyD chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
loved this. It was so sweet and it makes me wish something like that would happen on the show.
pokey chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Nice, I really liked it. Had a feeling of calm in it that was nice.
Julie chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
This is great! It's so sweet! You're a great writer.
FanFreak chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
OMG! That was really good. I really liked it. No, I mean you did that wonderfully... Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!