Reviews for The Meadow
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
really good, loved it...
romanceaholic chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Loved a Sparkly Edward after a rain storm. I'm glad you answered the age old question of does Edward sparkle everywhere. Something I'm sure has been speculated by women the world over. I know I was one of them. Great times were had at the Meadow. Now that Edward and Bella have made love once it won't be their last. I would take a strong guess it would be at least once if not more a night upon Edward's arrival to Bella's bedroom nightly.
Dil9 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Loved it:)
twihardchick29 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Me likey!
izziex100 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Wow amazing so precisely detailed and realistic?
AnahyR chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
WHAT A NICE STORY! IT CRACKED ME UP AT THIS PART :

"Does… does your… sparkle too?"

Edward looked confused, but the smirked. "I would assume so… but I've never been in the position to find out."

He grinned at me again. "Well… that would be a yes then."

LOL, THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY AND SO BELLA TO ASK!

I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVEN'T READ THIS BEFORE
vjb chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Wonderful!
ALPS chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
That was a well-written and great take on Edward and Bella's first time.. Now if that only happened by the first book, I bet Edward wouldn't have the strength to even leave her for real! ;)
jojobear33 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
awh! you're an amazing writer
timidvampire chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
perfect way for thier first time!

giggled at the thought of naked Edward, sparkling, with sunglasses on!
BlindMindLover chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This is the first story ive read of yours(I do plan to read more)and might I say it was aammmaaazzziinnng. Its something you dont see..very often. The detail was incredible. I didnt expect it to turn out like this until Bella took her shirt off. Then I had a fair geuss. :) Ill be sure to check out your other storys soon.

;)

BlindMindLover (Too lazy to sign in, sorry.)
thricecursed chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
If only every girl's first time were really that AMAZING! Hehe great story! I don't know what I can possibly say that would compare with a glistening wet sparkly naked Edward! Xx
Syndi-Dowell chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
["Does… does your… sparkle too?" I cannot believe I said that to him. Of all the stupid… moment wrecking things.

He lifted me off his lap with ease and placed me back on the grass. He stood up and exposed himself to the sun rays, dropping his jeans to his feet and removing them as well as his shoes and socks.

He grinned at me again. "Well… that would be a yes then."]

That part cracked me up LMAO!
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
That was one of the most beautifully described moments I have ever read for those two. It was perfection. Thank you for that wonderful, fully believable piece. I loved it.
Elara420 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Again, absolutely Brilliant! And again, I am in need of a cold shower... :)