Reviews for Histories
UshaIscariot chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I like! :) continue?
Netchka chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Looking forward to more chapters to come.
nya mayaha nya chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
update soon!
Linnup chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Nice, this is a great story. Do you know how old they are in the movie/brotherhood? Keep going!
deathrowhearts chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I like this a lot. It's a very different twist and you should continue it. :)
Kuranzyan Blightwalker chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
And all of a sudden the end of the discussion between Grace, Mo'at and Eytukan at the party regarding Louise and Taka in Brotherhood makes so much more sense. Thank you for expanding on that (at first) rather open-ended scene.
PadawanCassy chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Hi!

OMG...That's was good! I can't wait to see what happens next, so please keep up with the wonderful work and post more soon.

Cassy
Bigoldfrog chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Unbelievable story! (Wait, that's not a compliment..) Unbelievably well done story, entirely believable. It was definitely an emotional trip for me as the reader.

Down the 'Angtsik hole is quite possibly the best name of a chapter I've ever seen, published or non. It brings a whole new and exciting dimension to quantum physics... but that's a whole 'nother bag of nantang that would bore the hell out of most people.

A question though, where'd you get some of the Na'vi words you used? e.g. Sanhi; the dictionary on the official website doesn't include some of them.
GreenpplOMG chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I am liking this, these are the very few reasons why:

1.) I like when vocab is put, some people don't use vocab when there are na'vi words.

2.) your stream of conciousness is preety good (unlike mine I'm terrible!)

3.) I always like to see love between a character who thinks guys are icky and a character who loves the woman, I think it's cool of how you put the past of these characters of the movie.

Probably it was fate that trapped them in that hole. Maybe Eywa's plan to bring these two closer.

(sorry if my english is,well... bad I'm gettin better though) :)
TopKat90 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Yay! It's finaly up!

I love the way you have written Moat and Eytukan as youths. Him trying to win her heart, Her trying to understand his...well "icky maleness" lol :)

I cant wait to see how they work things out, and get out of the hole too. Hmmm Eywa may have planed this! ;)

Kat

Now you have me "jonesing" for 2 of your stories!
DurWi chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
A fine story. Looking forward to more
Gyre chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Nice look at life before the RDA. Hope you show Mo'at, and Eytikan's dreamhunts. It will be interesting to see what Eywa sends them.
vanSnyder chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Yup, that's a nice one. I hope you will continue.
liferefined chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Awesome! So many hilarious lines and moments...and some many mildly creepy truths about interpersonal relationships. (Have you been pilfering though my mail?) The whole man-hating rant was great, and both Eytukan's and Mo'at's perspectives on their same "problem" was right on, as far as I can tell. You hit the nail on the head.

In terms of technical errors, not much - I really enjoyed this one!