Reviews for Diving
The Delightful Beast chapter 1 . 7/7
Aye yo. This story is amazing! Has a certain charm to it that others don't. Judging from the recent reviews "a few" people want this updated lol. If you ever get the chance please at least finish it. I know that may be asking much but this story deserves it. Stay steezy
Renaissance567892 chapter 1 . 3/22
Great story, will be waiting for updates
La Belle Coeur chapter 16 . 3/19
Hey ! How r u?
Please consider continuing this. This was the very first fanfiction I read way back in 2011. It's been 7 years.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/2/2017
I first read this story 5 years ago and it still remains one of my favorite Harry/Fleur fics. Your characterization of the characters is refreshing and original. I hope one day you will continue the story and look forward to reading your words in the future.
proton104 chapter 16 . 7/17/2017
Please continue the story.
Stormwing3670 chapter 4 . 1/30/2017
I like the way you make the characters interact with eachother. I also would like to see other characters POV, maybe Ginny, Neville or Ron next?
ApparentIce chapter 16 . 3/25/2016
Love your writing style...the conversations between Fleur and Harry are fun!...hope that you someday continue with this great story...
Guest chapter 16 . 2/21/2016
cool characters. could you please continue this story? we rarely see such good chemistry between them. a very enjoyable read.
MostWantedN7 chapter 16 . 2/14/2016
I've had this story in my favorites for quite some time. Something compelled me to check the favorites list and then I reread it today. This is a good story with its own pace, the characters are superb. I like it because your Harry isn't a brooding fourteen year old kid, and Fleur isn't a cold seventeen year old(well at least once you get to know her). I truly wish to see a new chapter, this story deserves it. Hopefully you'll be able to give us something soon.
soccerlover74 chapter 16 . 12/17/2015
I really enjoyed read your story, hope you continue writing.
DukeBrymin chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
I'be been very much enjoying this-the writing is very well done and your characterization is wonderful. I will say, however, that I think your Harry is really about 16 or 17, rather than 14. Which isn't really a problem.
Any chance of the story's being finished?
Western-Otaku chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
Despite the majority of this story only focusing at Harry and the Yule Ball, I find myself enjoying this story a lot :)

I really like your version of Harry who isn't spineless, nor is he at the opposite extreme of the spectrum - arrogance. Your Harry seems (to me at least) to be safely somewhere in the middle of the spectrum (maybe closer to confident, but with a sense of humility so he is down to earth).

Then there is the slow relationship between Fleur and Harry. I think you mentioned earlier on that this kind of romance should be done slowly and patiently, and I agree. I dislike the fics where Harry 'gets the girl' within the first 5 or so chapters of the story... it ruins the pacing. Then again, at the same time I dislike it if the main couple of the story don't even meet and start forming some kind of relationship (even if it starts off as friendship) until well after halfway through the story. I like how you've done the pacing of the relationship between Fleur and Harry.

Then there is also the way I admire how Harry interacts with others. He obviously wants to help people, but at the same time he isn't naive or stupid. He also has better emotional control, he isn't throwing over-the-top tantrums just because something happened that he didn't like; he kept his cool while going about getting retribution... or did what he saw he needed to do.

Overall, despite it's short length at the moment and how not much as actually happened yet in the story, I still really enjoyed this and I really want to see what will happen next... sadly, we are almost hitting the mark of 4 years without this story being updated... hope this story will be updated in the future... otherwise it'd be such a shame...
Wahida chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I do hope this is continued. Its very well written, and has beautiful characterizations. I love the Harry in this story, and the detailed insight into his interactions with others.
TheWolfAngel chapter 16 . 9/8/2015
"Nice shoes"
I didn't know whether to laugh out loud or aww like crazy when he said this! This fanfiction is so good!
DukeBrymin chapter 16 . 6/7/2015
Very enjoyable. I' drove to see this continued.