Reviews for Diving
Dalero chapter 16 . 4/3
Not sure if this story is abandoned or not but my compliments for the story. The sign of good writing is that you always want to know what's next; what's in the characters future and Harry' final comment on shoes is a WONDERFUL way to end a chapter but not the entire story! Here's hoping you return so Harry' relationships with Fleur, Padma and Hermione can be further explored. Cheers,
Okiro Benihime chapter 16 . 2/13
God this fic is leaving me melancholic, such great characterizations, and for it to end here? I actually feel for the characters and want desperately for Harry and Fleur to get together. That scene with Hermione was simply beautiful and your portrayal of Fleur's relationship with her sister, it was so real, speaking as a big brother myself that shit hit hard. I'll be waiting with bated breath for an update at some point in the future.
Goggles chapter 1 . 2/13
This was very interesting to read. Harry and Fleur's personalities seemed so different to canon or even fanon standard. The words you used to describe Fleur were especially telling. She apologised, was shy, guilty, ashamed, defensive and admiring/flattering. She 'almost fell', only for Harry to catch her, like the usual romantic cliche transported 100 feet into the air. She was reserved, unsure, demure, self-concious, whereas besides a few thoughts like 'don't be silly, she wouldn't blush for you', Harry was confident and (supposed to be) charming - and several times spoke quite patronisingly to her.

It was interesting. Unusual. My first and persistent thought was that the author must be male, with this story reflecting the view of ideal/norm romance from a male perspective, but since you mention this being a rewrite of a conversation by another author - perhaps the difference is rooted in theirs? I checked out of curiosity and there were some similarities - Fleur a bit useless/Harry a bit confident - but the differences were interesting too.

Anyhoo. Interesting. ;) Cheers.
JukedSolid chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
You really need to continue this one! Your adoring fans are crying out for it! If you're lacking motivation to write a full three additional years of HP AU, you could always do a time-skip just to give it an ending. All the best, and I really hope you continue this when you get the chance.
-JukedSolid
cerberus321 chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
good story. the ball was chaos
xsanoxx chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
you really need to continue this story
avichal.vaibhav chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
DeathTouch2010...I am saying the same thing to him for a long time..
DeathTouch2010 chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
nice, very very nice. Get your ass back here and post a chapter or two and I am very interested in knowing how Fleur responded to the nice shoes complement!
fongstar5 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I really love this story. I sincerely hope that you continue it, because it is one of the most realistic Harry/Fleur stories I've read in terms of how they become friends first and feelings come later; it's very believable. Here's to hoping that you continue!
Rizaidym chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
One piece of advice: cut down on the ellipses. People don't usually talk like that, and it is REALLY immersion-breaking.
N a b s t e R chapter 16 . 11/22/2013
i enjoy this fic very much. i saw that you havent updated this fic in a long while, but i am going to save this in my favs hoping you would get back to it someday.
avichal.vaibhav chapter 16 . 11/21/2013
best,simply the best
avichal.vaibhav chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
I know their are some shouts of 'intervigilium' somewhere...I will really ask you to help me write my story!
avichal.vaibhav chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
you my friend, are simply the best ! I always tend to find one error in ANY fanfiction, but yours,none...
Guest chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
This is exactly what harry should've been like... A little awkward but a genuinely nice person. Why would his 'saving people thing' manifest only during life and death situations? He's a bit angsty but he knows that he's been dealt a bad hand in life so he moves on and doesn't wallow in self pity. And would you please update? This is one of the best harry-fleur stories around and I would at least like to know if its abandoned or are you going to update it at a later date?