Reviews for Ugly Courage
Molodoo chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Great chapter, but I want to give Kurt a hug! ( Good for Blaine for beating up Karofsky and the riot scene was pretty epic.
Risely B. Riddled chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
HOLY S***! I WAS JUMPING UP AND DOWN IN MY SEAT SQUEALING! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO KUROSKY THAT F***IN PIECE F S****!(I actually had to go back and blank out all my swearing i'm bad for that... amazing, i luv how blaine figured it out. cant wait 4 the next chapter! r u only releasing after each glee-isode?
Evil Beware We Have Waffles chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
dsfajfjdskjs;a

hohmygod.
ConstantSnow chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
You must update quickly! I need to know what happens next! You totally got me tearing up a bit when Blaine was talking to Kurt.
Yuna Nohako chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
OH MY GOD, I almost died with this chapter! Poor Kurt, I want to cry for him! T-T I really really want to know what will happen now that everyone knows what Karofsky did to Kurt... And the fight was really one of the parts! xD I wish something like this to happen in Glee, but I don't believe it would.. xD Congrats for the awesome fic and till next chapter!
Funny-Fishes chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Wow. That was intense, but SO good!

Santana bashing the cheerleader's head on the wall, I loved it.
DRACON1US chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
HOLY CHEEZE WIZ

if you don't update soon I'll.. I'll... IDK WHAT I'LL DO BUT UPDATE SOON

Poor Kurttttttt and I'm glad Blaine acknowledged that he shouldn't have said that he was a rapist. I liked how Puck just hit Azimio the second he laughed. And it was awful when they were holding Blaine while he got hit. Oh my goodness so crazyy!
Samanthafa chapter 4 . 12/9/2010

But. But. But... Poor Kurt!

You need to update like right now, because I'm basically crying right now...

This is really good. In a terrible sad way.

And angry Blaine SEXY. Just saying.
nikkithedead chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
my favourite part of the riot was when artie punched that dude in the balls...or when brittany freaked over artie getting pushed over.

i actually hid my face behind my hands when blaine called karofsky a rapist. I was like "oh no!"...it was pretty pathetic (me, not blaine. blaine was badass).

i love this story so far, which may sound weird considering the subject matter. but its very well written.
FuckYeahKlaine chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
...need...more...now...
JasonDragon64 chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
I enjoyed the riot scene. Quite intense. I only wish that Karofsky had been castrated by his team mates. Anyone who thinks that raping the gay kid is OK because it's not sex needs to find out how NOT ok it is. Minus the anesthesia!
boriqua522 chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
that was awesome. blaine wailing on karofsky was great. the riot; spectacular. blaine's a bit smaller then the jock so for him to go after him that way was so great. loved santana and britany jumping into it. can't wait for the next chapter. hoping karofsky gets what he deserves.
Cassandra chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Yay, you updated! ]

I think my fave part of the riot was blaine. i freaking love blaine.

or maybe it was mike just like, pushing artie's chair away. it made me lol.

can't wait for the next chapter!
The Fabulous A.J chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Great fic! I actually can't wait to see what happens. I love angry Blaine. Hott.
Booth Seeley Booth chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
GO BLAINE! Great chapter can't wait for the next one.
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »