Reviews for Ugly Courage
inukimeko chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
*cough cough* AWWWWWW Omg that French thing was so cute and clever. I want Darren and Chris to speak to me in French. :) " I'm just someone who gets paid to listen to you three hours a week." LOL. Another funny line.

But yeah I liked the whole story. There wasn't like hardcore klaine but it was still nice and sweet. Awesomeness job!

inukimeko chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
Ahh Klain next chapter! * brain oozes out of ears* Lol. You're so silly. But Awww that was so sweet how they sang to him. I really hope Kurt gets better. Awesomeness chapter.

-jessica
inukimeko chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
This story is pretty intense but I like the reality of the situations. "curly". *snicker* my fav line: "I don't shake hands with men who moisturize with hair gel.". LOL. you capture sue so well. I hope everything works out...

inukimeko chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Santana went all lime heights in that cheerio! Lol. Yeah the riot was awesome. It was like so many things that were happening at once. And go Blaine! He knocked Dave a good one! I also like the moment in the beginning where puck confuses blaine's name. It's little moments like that, that make the story more real. Awesome work this chapter!

inukimeko chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Wow Dave is starting to creep me out. Lol. And awwww to the guys. They're so sweet how they're protecting the innocent rosebud their gang. And what? Sam went to Dalton? Eh your story. :D great chapter!

inukimeko chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
I really like the way you capture kurt's emotions. Theyre really sad but well written.

inukimeko chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oooooooo. Great first chapter. It's really intense plus it goes right into the story. No beating around the bush. I like how you associated what the glee members said to have Dave said. :) good job!

tildemarco chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
LOVE! Fabulous story, dear. I applaud you!
Lillyyy chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
I love this story :) good job!
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
Loved it so much. I'm so sad to see it end. :( I love you for writing this. :D
matchbookjealousy chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
wait, is this the actual end? or the end of the chapter? i hope its not the actual end yet! i feel like there's so much more that should get to happen before its over! i hope you update again soon, mick! keep up the good work! :) :)
Revina Aclarr chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
Hey, you updated!

The fact that I remembered this story after an update so long ago is a good thing. Usually I have to reread it, and then I get lazy, and finish it months later.

I love Klaine. And that French part was adorable.

Thanks for writing this!

-Revina
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
GleekFreak92 chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
I LOVE the riot! lmao! That was soooooo funny! xD
Fate Angel chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
I'll forgive that the chapter was late, if you forgive that the review was even later ;)

I like how you describe things. I like that his psychologist is gay and a role model for Kurt. I like that you didn't say he got over it, or got better, or could even kiss yet, but that "hand-holding was progress." I liked this chapter a lot. Because it gave the story conclusion without making everything perfect. :)
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »