Reviews for Ugly Courage
MyPartnerInCrime chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
This was so angsty! Poor Kurt! But amazingly written, I hope you get the epilogue up soon! xx
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Poor Kurt. :(
Crimson Glory Kai chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
aw,Kurt throw himself to Finn...cute! 3
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
IKR? So friggign EPIC! PS lurve this!
Rose. oXo chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
this is soo good .. i love it, amazingly written :)
zeza101 chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
Aww! sweet chapter! love your story! update soon please!
AngeAuxYeuxBleus chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
Yayyyy! :) I loved the chapter! And of course the song :) 3 I'm so happy it finally happened, only problem is that it's causing more controversy than it but oh well Klaine fans like me are happy! Can't wait for Epilogue 3 Ashley
miroku girl15 chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
I concur! Thank Grilled Cheeseuss that Blaine finally got the balls to kiss our dear Kurt. My friend and I were watching that episode and we both scream like a couple of preteens at a Justin Beiber concert (gags violently at the mere comparison) And yes, Kurt’s awesomeness is abundant. That was a sweet chapter - I hope Kurt realizes he doesn’t have to dream about his “dream guy” because Blaine is right there in front of him! I’m sure Blaine will wait for Kurt to be ready for a relationship because they wouldn’t want to rush things, especially after what happened to Kurt. I can’t believe that the story got printed in the news paper. Usually the police and families do their best to keep stories about minors out of the media. Again I think you should tell us what happened to Karofsky (preferably about his cellmates “feelings” for him) Great job!
Kit-Kat-AnGeL chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
OMG KAROFKSY GOT ARRESTED YESSSSSS

I was actually screaming wih happiness at the last bit. It really made me happy. And britanny is just awesome :)

Epilogue, here we come!
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
First of all: I loved it and I can't wait til the epilogue!

Second:... HOLY HHSKBSHSHDJS! KLAINE IS FINALLY CANON! I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE NEXT EPISODE!

Third: ... I just remembered that the next episode isn't until 4 weeks. DAMMIT! _
Lycoris B chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
Aww :D loved it!
FuckYeahKlaine chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
please write more.
ExotikaHollow1379 chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
I hope a new chapter comes soon. I definitely want to know what happens next. Start writing, woman!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
Dave Karofsky's arrest/public exposure/murder. Please. And Klaine fluff to start fixing the pain that sadistic grrrrr inflicted on Kurt! I'm favoriteing as preemptive motivation!
Lovefremione chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
According to the authors note at the bottom, this is so close to being finished, and I would love to see it. I see another chapter and a five year down the line epilogue. This was a great story, you portrayed the actions without gruesome detail, thanks(!), and I believe it deserves to be finished playing out.
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »