Reviews for MegaKat Shield
OMAC001 chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
Oh this really is getting me into politics! Sooo bloody! I can't wait to see more! PLEASE update soon!
C-Fan chapter 18 . 6/16/2013
It good to see you back in the game.
Kodachi Claws chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
This was certainly a chapter of a few interesting developments. You certainly have me more curious about Penny than before; it was strange enough how Callie was able to let a goth onto her political team (I guess family values politics aren't very popular in Mega Kat City), and she's a witch too!? (Plus a hacker!) Awesome! I want to see her and the (former) SWAT Kats together more now.

That was certainly clever of Jake to hack into Axim's files. I'm guessing that Feral did give them a search warrant before that, and just didn't want to send his troops into a potentially bad situation.

Now that they're closing in on Donovan, I'm wondering how he will ultimately respond. See you next time!
Trekker 77 chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
Glad you're back Slayer! Too bad about your computer, I've had my share of viruses, believe me. Anyways, I hope Jake and Chance eventually find that creep Donovan, and kick his tail!
GeekGirl2 chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
The trouble with games like that is that both sides always end up looking bad in the end. Sad that Callie has to go that far down as well. At least we know she's in it for the right reasons. For the moment.

The problem is when the 'right reasons' fly out the window for what is wanted by some of the underhanded things. If she deal with underhanded types, they'll want something out of her when she's on the seat, she has to be careful what she owes and what favors she'll need to acknowledge. Or just bait and switch, and smash the ones asking... hmm. hehe :)

Always fun to have blackmail material. :)
Kodachi Claws chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
Hi! Sorry I haven't reviewed in such a long time; I've been reading a few other fics that caught my attention while I was waiting for you to update and been busy with life.

Anyway, the Killer-Who-Can-Go-Through-Walls issue is solved, and I must say, I'm a little underwhelmed. Once Chance, Jake, and Felina caught him, there really wasn't much to it. However, I did think the whole "Same space, different dimensions" idea was interesting. I guess it would kind of be like being a ghost. No wonder that poor kat went mad.

Now Chance and Jake are cops again...odd that they're doing detective work as in the series they looked more like fighter-pilots. Then again, the Enforcers seemed to have been an algamation of cops, the army and air force, so eh, whatever.

Donovan is not playing around. Initially, I figured he was some privaleged character who didn't want anything to upset the political system that he had favored. But if his employees are quite literally willing to die for him, I've a feeling he has something much more sinister than money going on. I suppose I'll see in future chapters.

Good thing Callie's got allies for her run for mayor. While Penny's tactics may not have been strictly legal, neither was Donovan's, so I suppose as long as they stick by that code everything's good.

Look forward to reading more!
Random Guy chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
I want more please.. ;;
GeekGirl2 chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
Hehehehehe. Freezing the assets is a nice touch, and a good way to leave the ass freezing in the wind. One major source down, but more to go! hehehe :)

A nice, successful interrogation. :) Very good.

1 and onto chapter 17 to read :)
DQRS guy chapter 17 . 11/23/2012
I give it a 10/10. good work.
Trekker 77 chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
Man, that was just hot, pure, intense triple x-rated goodness! What a lucky kat Chance is, now if they could just find that creep Donovan.
Constanza Rose chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
Looking forward to reading more. I hope there is some ChancexCalllie in the next chapter. Happy Turkeyday and keep up the good work.
Tig3rzhark chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
Thanks for submitting a chapter before Thanksgiving Day. It would be kinda funny, if the election turned out to be similar to the Obama-McCain election, or the Obama-Romney election.

Of course, Mayor Manx was always an bad mayor. Which reminds me of most of the mayors of Detroit, Michigan.
EastsideR chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter, and am looking forward to the next one. Please hurry!
orry chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
come now friend we read this stuff , if it wasnt good why would we bother to sort through 1 full story of yours let alone 14 chapters of its squeal
GeekGirl2 chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
Wow, serious headway on all fronts finally. Yay. Although that obviously doesn't mean that there aren't twists, turns, and pitfalls a-plenty in there still. Not with a small scale undeclared war going on.

Yay for Callie, going into full attack mode and ready to air out everything. If it ever gets to the public, I'll LOVE every moment of the city's reaction to it. hehehe.

Hmm, hadn't thought much about how many magic capable types might be around, obviously it was there in the Dark Ages, so I suppose I should have figured on more being able to do it even till now. Nice to see it in the hands of our side.

... She has a server farm in her parents' basement? That's kinda dangerous isn't it? If it got tracked, they might be in trouble. Hm.

Awesome chapter anyway. Don't take too long with the next one. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »