Reviews for I'LL fix this for you
Alice chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
I LOVED this story, it was extremely well written. I loved how you gave insight as to what both brothers were thinking, and the characters were done brilliantly, I really loved Bobby's bit at the end! You are an amazing writer, and this was a pleasure to read, I totally cried.
Mistycat chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
This is an excellent story. Thank you.
lipglosskaz chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
That was great! Nice and angsty and lots of bro love!
This was my fave line :
"Give me that fucking gun!" Bobby snarled, who had snuck up on them while they were having their showdown, yanked the gun away from them. Uncocking it and waist banding it. "I get you two home; I'm hogtieing you both to your beds and spoon feeding you myself." Pause for breath, "For the rest of your lives."

EXCELLENT!
lipglosskaz chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oooooo...excellent start! Really built the tension..
On to Ch 2 :)
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Bobby was great that ending was SO bobby! thanks so much for a great story!~
kiwimoonelmo chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Another one of my favourites.I love stories from this season especially with hurt
zekeschance chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Great story! I loved your take on that episode. Hadn't thought of that. Thanks for sharing!
medicgirl chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
As I was reading this last night something went wrong and I couldn't get to the last chapter, and it was a great story. Today I finally got chapter 3 to load and... wow... absolutely terrific ending! I was wondering how Dean was going to get through to Sam that he didn't want that, and your ending was perfect. I loved Bobby coming in at the end... Great job!
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
A really good read, thanks for sharing.
Fiona12690 chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
I loved it. I would love to see alot more stories about the brothers from you, you write them so well. Hope to see more from you soon!

-Holly
jensengirl4eva chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
That was wonderful I enjoyed it from start to finish. I really loved the way Dean saved the day. Thanks so much for writing this.
CalamityJim chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Great fun. Only note is that "thru" should be "through." The first is text talk, the second is English.

Other than that 2 thumbs up for great emotional drama. Excellent story.
CalamityJim chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Great story so far, I was on the edge of tears the entire time.
Kailene chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Awesome start ! Can't wait for more.
Algum ser chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Hey! Im loving your fic so far. Please update soon.

Will keep reading.