Reviews for Barbie's Been Put on the Fragile List
elactress chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Aww, that was so sweet!
Aihoshi chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
There are a few spelling errors.

However, this story is really cute!
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Loved this

just watched the 3rd movie and Ken and Barbie are the exact example of a perfect couple

after seeing what all those little monsters did to the toys its a normal reaction for ken not wanting barbie to go through that again

Loved the fic

I hope you write more!

Jade
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
its sweet i like it. i thought seeing ken and barbie in the movie was cute.
Jennifer Collins chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
This story is fantastic! There really aren't enough Barbie/Ken stories out there. Major props for attempting to capture their adoration for each other, and even more props for nailing it!
CheckAgain chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Great story. I like the idea that Barbie and Ken are seen as royalty. I suppose after Lotso left that a positive figure would be met with love.
The-Sun-Princess chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
d'aaaawww i love it how the other toys don't want either Ken or Barbie hurt. so cute :)
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Nice story.:) I wonder how Barbie will react when she learns Ken's on the Fragile List now. This story really shows the amount of respect the Sunnyside Toys have for Barbie and Ken. They truly do mean a lot to them, & yes, your idea of being specifically made to love somebody fits. Good job.
BonniePeep chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Good. Very, very good! I have to wonder about some of the same things, truthfully. I know, I have too much time on my hands, but seriously! It's, like, if you were actually manufactured for someone, then would you HAVE to love them? Or could it be like Jessie and Buzz? They don't necessarily have other love interests, but still they somehow worked together. It's confusing, huh?

Ah, sorry! I went off all philosophical about toys again! Honestly, I've got sooo many issues! Great story, I'm glad you posted it! :)