Reviews for The Lobster and the Yank
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
So sweet . Bitter sweet. More in the futur?
formerlyanonymousinsanityisFUN chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I just wanted to tell you that that story was beautiful; thank you for sharing your brain baby.
Mydnytwriter chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I can not express how much I love this story.

I don't know what would be better, this being the one shot that it is because it leaves you guessing yet satisfied, or if it was an entire story with more chapters to show their journey to finding each other although there is a fear that it might ruin the appeal.

I am left satisfied and yet wanting more.

I do believe I have swooned over your story.

*sigh*

It made my night.

Thank you. :)
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
That was so bittersweet. I would say you have to write more, but I think that would be very unlikely, considering my luck. I wish I could read where they actually do get together though, and how. It would make a great second chapter.

Anyhow, that was a great story, even though the end nearly made me cry. Well done.
SeeLJRead chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! But it's so sad, I almost cried. Would you ever consider doing a follow up of them seeing each other again, or all of them ending up together? How it happens. (please!)
MissMileyRaion chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I REALLY liked this story. Please, please, PLEASE continue it!
funny silly country chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This is a really cute story and I really like the idea and it was well written. But as a british person I have to say:

This confused me because edward and emmett are acting posh and possibly from old money but at the end the reason why bella and edward couldn't be together was because they didn't really have enough money.

Only posh/cambridge people say things like right-o and tosser, non-posh british people have something very similiar to a mid-atlantic accent unless they have a regional accent (London, bristol, cornish somerset). I know you were just trying to show the differences in cultures and there are differences but it seemed a bit like you were stereotyping, and it's a stereotype that really gets on my nerves. I'm sorry to be a bit of a bitch about this but yh... It's a really sweet story anyway.
trit19 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
please, please, please decide to continue this story. i HAVE to know if they find each other again.
lovestoryjunkie chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
i really liked the ending

very cute :D
TwiguysObsessed chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Very cute :)
Cagalli Haruka Zala chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh My Gosh I love this story...

I would really like a sequel... If you're doing one

Laura H chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Awesome story.
Candeygirl490s chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I loved the story! Please please please write a follow-up! I'd love to find out what happens at Rosalie & Emmett's wedding...or even Alice & Jasper's!
ATLfan chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I loved it? You should make it into a series!
SandKastles chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
It says that you enjoy it just as much as we enjoy reading it;)

aw to cute! i really liked it, very good...one correction though. im not british so i dont know the word for condom, but its not rubber. thats an eraser:D or so ive notice from my brit friends.

DontYa.