Reviews for Modern Day Ghost Girl
Paint Pen chapter 61 . 3/24
I really enjoyed reading this. :) 1 question though, what happened to Jack and Maddie? Did they move, die, something else when these events were all occurring?
sammansonrepilica chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Another great chapter as I've said before I love Wendy and Shane's relationship and can't wait til they get together I also can't wait to find out what happened that Sam doesn't know where Danny is and why she didn't look for him in the ghost zone once he died cause something must've happened danny I'm assuming can't leave fenton works but doesn't mean sam can visit danny I'm just curious about all this I wonder if Danny will ever admit he's the "ghost boy" great chapter once again
Kaedephantom chapter 60 . 7/11/2014
Ok, this story was absolutely beautiful. I've read many, many DP fanfics and I can honestly say that this is my favorite out of all of them. I love the way you wrote your characters, and I love the way they interacted with each other, it felt so real. I'll be frank, in the Phandom, OC's tend to suck. The better ones are meh at most. But yours were just amazing. You managed to get that familiarity of the original trio, but these new characters are also unique and original.
Something I must mention here...your ending had me in tears. It was gorgeously written, well paced and full of real emotion. And though it was bittersweet, it never felt forced or formulated to be sad...it was just very natural. Your writing is great, but it wasn't the best out of who I've read, however the reason I love your style- the emotion. You just knew how these characters should feel and you knew how to get that across to the audience. And that is a true talent.
I have started your sequel, I can't remember how far I got, but I'm sad to say that I had to stop. It wasn't bad, but I just felt like the story was already over...besides that, it just felt so much more predictable and bland compared to this one. Not to say it's bad, because it certainly isn't, but it just doesn't live up to this one, in my opinion. Much as I love your writing, I think I will just skip the sequel. Again, not because it's bad, but because I loved the way that this one ended, and I would like to remember it that way. But I am happy that you're still involved in the characters, that shows that you have a love for them and that they mean something rather than just a few chapters of entertainment. Anyway, enough of my ranting now.
Simply put, I adore the story and I have yet to- and probably never will- come across one as emotionally deep and beautiful as this.
ghostwriter196 chapter 61 . 6/2/2014
This is the first ever 'future generation' piece I have read, and my god was this amazing! I never been so absorbed into a fanfiction storyline and yet it stayed unpredictable. I loved the plot and the twists that came with it I hope you never stop writing, this was a great story. Thanks for giving me something to read during my exams ghostwriter196
CrownsAndRoyals chapter 61 . 1/6/2014
One of the best fanfics I've ever read, you know? I really love your story, detailed and have long chapters xD
sammansonrepilica chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Adorable chapter i love it i cant wait until shane and wendy start dating
sammansonrepilica chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
God i love the realationship between the next generation trio i cant wait for shane wendy to get together though i know it wont be for a while
sammansonrepilica chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
God i just love this story who wouldve thought it was all a test
10flora chapter 61 . 10/30/2013
I'm addicted to this story! I think i've reread my favorite chapters five times already! And I only discovered this last week! This should be a book! I would buy! And I saw your comic and I think it's amazing! If Danny Phantom was to come back Butch Hartman should hire you as a writer or something!
The development between Shane and Wendy was fantastic! Kept me interest and hoping throughout the (book?) Story! And Danny! I almost cried! Well I kinda did, but i'm glad it ended the way it did. Please continue the comic and bring the story to even more life!
Im a fan, and im sure you have many more too!
Guest chapter 61 . 10/24/2013
Just came back to reading this story after a long leave. You are an excellent writer, and this has become my favorite fanfiction! I look foreward to seeing more of your work in the future.
Universal808 chapter 61 . 9/23/2013
AAAAAAH! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT REVIEWING SO SOON! It's just, GAH! All the schoolwork, and stress, and learning two different languages at once is just TOO. MUCH.

So extra long review for you! ;)

Before I'm going to start fangirling over the chapter, and the preview (It was so hard to NOT squeal like some maniac when you introduced the plot, LIKE HOLY CRAP WHAT?) BUT, I'm going to be focusing on critique over the entire story because, REREADING IT, YOU FIND THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING NOW (I mean, I had no idea what "Releasing the Day" meant until I reread it, and was like "Wait, Capturing... Releasing.. *facetable* I feel stupid) Plus, THESE ARE REVIEWS! Not comments (Heh, I tend to do that a lot)

But SERIOUSLY. The Character development, the drama! *collapses* Too amazing! And it just sort of has this feeling, like when you rewatch, or reread a series, when certain parts come, you tend to chuckle, and smile for a bit being like "I remember that" THAT'S FREAKING EVERYWHERE! Gah! Now all you have to do, is add a soundtrack of your favorite TV series as a child (I used an Orchestra version of "Code Lyoko" during battle scenes :D Dont know if you know it, but its really... yeah, nostalgic) and let the sentimental feels begin! Like how Vince was acting all cute with Wendy, getting Shane to FINALLY ADMIT HIS FEELINGS. . . TO HIMSELF. (For some aodd reason, I in a way ship Wendy and Vince like Danny and Valerie, but SHANE AND WENDY AND DANNY AND SAM ARE STRONGER) And all the love triangles, and love squares just... wow. it all flows together you know? Whatever, I'm ranting, all I'm saying, is that you did a really great job on the overall story, character development, plot, and so on and so forth!

That was long. Oh well, I'm going to continue on ranting anyways on the overall chapter!

. . . SHANE! NO! WHY U FORGOTZ? It's still so ROMANTIC though! I would hate it if that happened to my best friend... that is, if I ever see him again (I mean, it's been freaking five years! I'm pretty we won't be crossing paths again, and if we did, he wouldn't give me a second glance) BUT ENOUGH OF MY PROBLEMS. Let's just say, I (in a way) sort of had my own Shane, back in second grade, BUT I TRANSFERRED SCHOOLS so its all gone now. But still, WHO DOESN'T WANT HAVING THEIR OWN SHANE? Seriously! You said so yourself!

Anywho... wow. Wendy must've gotten it hard! Like I said, there was so much character developement and bonding between the two and poof! All of it! Gone! Thrown out of the window. DESTROYED. Must've hit Wendy like a punch in the face (Happened to me with one of my old "friends") I'm glad you added some character interaction with Sam and Robin while Wendy was conversing with Shane, nice! And that clock! I can't believe I forgot there was a picture in there, psh. OF COURSE THERE WAS DUMMY. But I'm still so glad Shane remembered! Robin giving her powers to Shane, Shane remembering everything, and still he makes those comments that always make me smile remembering back in the story. And Nett my friend, is an AWESOME friend! I love how he just cheers Wendy up, and her shoulder to cry on whenever Shane's not around, and he's FUNNY! Like how he ships Wendy and Shane, hey, when I get my two friends together, I'm going to do the same thing he did, haha! AND THE END IS JUST! GAH, JUST THE REGULAR TRIO! And how Wendy's like "I wouldn't have it any other way" I KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING ADDING THAT REFERENCE THERE! Just, wow! I absolutely love it! A carefree normal ending (Though i wouldn't call it an "end" just yet!)

This is officially the longest review I've ever written. Time to make it longer!

THE PREVIEW OH MY OJDLKjhkfjNHLSAKJHKLN. I see Wendy and Crissy have made there amends (I think at least) AND PROM IS COMING UP! I think a cute little scene between Wendy and Shane will probably happen at the end of the story if (IF MWAHAHAHA!) they go back to their own time, because of PROM! And the fact that Wendy and Shane may just break up which will be the WORST FREAKING THING EVER. But that's just me. And the art school all the way in New York? I see what you did there, I PAY ATTENTION TO THOSE AUTHOR NOTES! (I don't see why people don't actually, I read them all the time!) AND THEY GET TO FREAKING SEE THE ORIGINAL TRIO AND GAH I JUST CAN'T WAIT, FANGIRLING SO MUCH!

Man that was a heck of a long review! I'd like to see someone who could beat THAT record, ha! Anyways, keep doing what you're doing, do NOT leave us hanging, and I wish for you the best on Art College! So if you update late, I'll understand, don't worry! ;) Anyways, bye! And I'll see you in the next story! Or next comic page! Whatever works!
dennispglaser chapter 61 . 9/17/2013
I like the ending, but I hate plot twist. However, good job thinking all of this up. I have an idea for the sequel, when Wendy finally marries Shane and has three kids. Also Fate returns and demands on of Shane and Wendy's kids to train with him. Thought of this right now. Just an idea.
DianaPhantom chapter 61 . 9/14/2013
AHHHHHHHHH! THIS CAN'T BE OVER! FBSLFBVSLIEFBVLSIEBFLISEBVLISEBV :'( :') *sniffle* I'M ACTUALLY AN EMOTIONAL TRAIN WRECK RIGHT NOW YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!

Diana Phantom
ZoologyKaM chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
I still love your writing style! I'm seeing so much stuff from this first person perspective that is gonna help me improve my own stories. :D Can't wait for more!
Conejo-sama chapter 61 . 9/7/2013
Awesome ending! Can't wait for sequel!