Reviews for Modern Day Ghost Girl
sammansonrepilica chapter 13 . 11/30/2016
Very great chapter the stakes are really high now Wendy really has to win glad to see tucker as well
sammansonrepilica chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
I love how Shane is jealous even though he won't admit it makes me wonder what is finally gonna be the thing that pushes him and Wendy together
BLINIX chapter 53 . 8/21/2016
I think im going sick with all this. I hate and burn with rage at the fact thta Danny will dye, for good this time but also I am hyped for whta will happen in the next chapters :'v
Cindy M 19 chapter 53 . 11/7/2015
I can see every ghost that had decide everything are d*cks! Principally Fate!
sammansonrepilica chapter 11 . 6/20/2015
Great chapter gotta wonder what Shane is though a ghost or something else entirely time will tell I suppose also can't wait til Chrissy and Shane are over and Wendy and Shane start though I know it probably won't be for a while
Paint Pen chapter 61 . 3/24/2015
I really enjoyed reading this. :) 1 question though, what happened to Jack and Maddie? Did they move, die, something else when these events were all occurring?
sammansonrepilica chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Another great chapter as I've said before I love Wendy and Shane's relationship and can't wait til they get together I also can't wait to find out what happened that Sam doesn't know where Danny is and why she didn't look for him in the ghost zone once he died cause something must've happened danny I'm assuming can't leave fenton works but doesn't mean sam can visit danny I'm just curious about all this I wonder if Danny will ever admit he's the "ghost boy" great chapter once again
Ectoplasmbender chapter 60 . 7/11/2014
Ok, this story was absolutely beautiful. I've read many, many DP fanfics and I can honestly say that this is my favorite out of all of them. I love the way you wrote your characters, and I love the way they interacted with each other, it felt so real. I'll be frank, in the Phandom, OC's tend to suck. The better ones are meh at most. But yours were just amazing. You managed to get that familiarity of the original trio, but these new characters are also unique and original.
Something I must mention here...your ending had me in tears. It was gorgeously written, well paced and full of real emotion. And though it was bittersweet, it never felt forced or formulated to be sad...it was just very natural. Your writing is great, but it wasn't the best out of who I've read, however the reason I love your style- the emotion. You just knew how these characters should feel and you knew how to get that across to the audience. And that is a true talent.
I have started your sequel, I can't remember how far I got, but I'm sad to say that I had to stop. It wasn't bad, but I just felt like the story was already over...besides that, it just felt so much more predictable and bland compared to this one. Not to say it's bad, because it certainly isn't, but it just doesn't live up to this one, in my opinion. Much as I love your writing, I think I will just skip the sequel. Again, not because it's bad, but because I loved the way that this one ended, and I would like to remember it that way. But I am happy that you're still involved in the characters, that shows that you have a love for them and that they mean something rather than just a few chapters of entertainment. Anyway, enough of my ranting now.
Simply put, I adore the story and I have yet to- and probably never will- come across one as emotionally deep and beautiful as this.
ghostwriter196 chapter 61 . 6/2/2014
This is the first ever 'future generation' piece I have read, and my god was this amazing! I never been so absorbed into a fanfiction storyline and yet it stayed unpredictable. I loved the plot and the twists that came with it I hope you never stop writing, this was a great story. Thanks for giving me something to read during my exams ghostwriter196
CrownsAndRoyals chapter 61 . 1/6/2014
One of the best fanfics I've ever read, you know? I really love your story, detailed and have long chapters xD
sammansonrepilica chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Adorable chapter i love it i cant wait until shane and wendy start dating
sammansonrepilica chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
God i love the realationship between the next generation trio i cant wait for shane wendy to get together though i know it wont be for a while
sammansonrepilica chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
God i just love this story who wouldve thought it was all a test
10flora chapter 61 . 10/30/2013
I'm addicted to this story! I think i've reread my favorite chapters five times already! And I only discovered this last week! This should be a book! I would buy! And I saw your comic and I think it's amazing! If Danny Phantom was to come back Butch Hartman should hire you as a writer or something!
The development between Shane and Wendy was fantastic! Kept me interest and hoping throughout the (book?) Story! And Danny! I almost cried! Well I kinda did, but i'm glad it ended the way it did. Please continue the comic and bring the story to even more life!
Im a fan, and im sure you have many more too!
Guest chapter 61 . 10/24/2013
Just came back to reading this story after a long leave. You are an excellent writer, and this has become my favorite fanfiction! I look foreward to seeing more of your work in the future.