Reviews for Silent Remedy
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2015
this is a verry good story, i can't wait fore the nexht chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Will you ever continue this? I love it a lot especially after Argit into the mix.
HeavensDarkestRose chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
I really love this strory! Props on the poem it was good. please update when you can, I really want to see this stroy to the end. Oh and can Argit be good? I think it would be good bonfing time. Did you see the generator rex and ben ten cross over? Please keep writting ths story it is really good! I don't think I'm speaking onlyfor myself when I say that this story is tottaly awsome and you should update soon!
Wolfleader505 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
How did i know it was him! i seriously knew it was argit! from the moment he went threw kevins pockets!
NixKat chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
This is interesting so far.
cptcrazy148 chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
more...please...now...or asap
ashpi chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
oooh, i know its been a while since you updated, but i just found this yesterday and i really want to find out what happens! i hope you update soon!
RoseAerin chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
THis was good :) :) :) :) :) Sooooo... I'm assuming tht ur not gonna finish this for a while WELL I WON'T STAND FOR IT OR SIT FOR IT OR ANY PHYSICAL ACTIONS YOU HAVE TO FINISH YOUR STORY AND SOON!
MewLuna chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
AHAHAHA! I completely agree with your A/N on the season finale! They ended too quickly, and it totally ended BEVIN (friendship) And I agree, Cooper looked like a blond Kevin. Perhaps that's why Gwen kissed him first ;) Anyway, AWESOME JOB! And thank you for your review on my story :D
AXM chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I have been racking my brains for how this chapter of the show will end, now that ive read this im convinced this must be it! Amazing ideas!
bree tennyson chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
i screamed EPIC at the end of this chapter _ i love Argit, he's my... (check off mental list)... second favorite villian! Albedo is my most favorite-ist :D anywayz, i loved the poem kevin found, that was genious :) so was Kevin and Gwen having that nightmare :D
Skylark Evanson chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Oh, Solora. We have all been on our little spazzy rampages.

And I agree with you, Cooper looks freakishly weird. And he could definitely pass as Kevin and Darkboy's love child, no matter how disturbing the thoughts of that are... I liked it at first, but then I was like, "Um... I don't like it 'cause he's too much like Kevie but with shaggier hair, a bit larger face and features, blue eyes and blondie." I like him, but you can't change a guy that fast...

And I was really disappointed in the episode. Ending was pretty sucky and the whole thing was a dramatic battle scene. Ugh. Made me mad.

Again, can't wait for more.

Btw, any idea when new episodes are coming out? Just curious since you almost always know more than me.

~Sky
Sadie chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
wussy marshmallows... thats one way of looking at it, adult undertones they called the guy an intergallactic drug dealer and ben got high, thats not an undertone thats like a theme m15 stuff right there lol had to rub my eyes to adjust to what me and my lil cousin were watching went straight over his head but stil... anyways wicked cazy story please please please keep going or if you dont get enough of a response at least please give it one more chapter to wrap it up, I love it when things are ended properly and this definately deserves to be finished, the dog... well although i do agree he needs a pet and a dog is an awesome choice It should only be included if its not going to make the story too hard to write, the more characters there are the less time each existing character gets and that can slow down the story to a pace that will probably make you lose interest. I could understand why you might dismiss what i say, i mean I havent even got an account (even though ive been comming to the site daily for the past 3 years!) but I NEVER review unless i really want to see it followed though and in 3 years this is the 2nd review Ive ever done! see youre special :) heres hoping kevin gets better soon (it will be all over at the end of the season and whatever theyre going to do with this situation will be come apparent then) although azmuth has another ultramatrix but its not finished yet (remember he said the current one was of poor workmnship and inferiour quality?)and they did try the whole "kevin its me gwen" thing when charmcaster turned him into a rock monster but theyve also done the omnitrix broke now kevs normal again thing too maybe it will be somthing random that no one saw comming, that would be awesome... well i just got super off track, sorry and keep up the great work!
Hiezen chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
loves the story...same thoughts on the alien acid
bree tennyson chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
i totally agree with you!(that Ben is an idiot). he's just so... oblivious! i mean, why kill Kevin when NOTHING has happened yet? ugh!

anyway, epic job on the story :) poor kevy... update soon plz!