Reviews for N is for Ninja
sarista wow chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
I quite like the idea behind this story and Kakashi, overall, seems well handled and believable as to the other members of Team 7.

I do sort of have an issue with the Kage Bunshin training system being used already, it's an easy ticket to an OP Naruto. Plus, given the drawbacks it had on Naruto later when he was drawing on much more of the Kyuubi's chakra to heal himself I figure a kid is more likely to accidentally put himself in a coma, but that's just me. I like Kakashi's work on Sakura as well, though kind of surprised he doesn't have her do water walking instead. I will concede i'm rather worried he's just going to shove her into being a medic like canon did, but it's your story.

The opening narration from chapter 1 was also excellent, really seeming to capture Kakashi's personality and that 'exact' moment where he decided to do things differently. Kakashi having them break matters down was also a good teaching tactic and one I could see him employing and his exasperated fondness for his students shone through.
leafstone chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
great story.
Gwenhyfer chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Great story! I like it a lot, especially because it's focusing on military and relationship aspects. There are far to few fics where Kakashi's training them seriously. I like your writing style. Hopefully you'll continue this story sometime? It's really good, it'd be sad if such a good story staid unfinished forever. Thanks for your hard work!
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
nice can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
cool
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
I really like the "Kakashi takes Team 7 training seriously and they become a cohesive unit" stories, this on has started off differently than others I've read, which is nice. Your writing style is nicely edited and easily read, which isalso a very nice plus. I hope you update soon, because I would love to read more, I think this is the first story EVER to have Kakashi use Naruto's parents as an incentive for improvement. I like it.
mndstjohn chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Looks good so far!
Crystal M. Key chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
This is a really interesting story, and I hope you update it someday! Favorite part:

But even as the attacker's kunai approached his eye, the most peculiar sensation took hold of Sasuke. It seemed to him, as if the whole world had slowed down. When he focused his eyes toward the attacker, he saw the 'Zabuza' in front of him was… Kakashi?

As suddenly as it had come, the Killing Intent vanished; and another poof of smoke later, Kakashi 'appeared' in place of Zabuza. Sasuke collapsed backwards, body shaking, as he stared uncomprehendingly at Kakashi. Stuttering, he asked, "W-what…H-how? Kakashi? But…"

Before he had a chance to pull himself together and ask properly, Kakashi said, with a smile on his face, "Congratulations. Your Sharingan's activated."
kappyish chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
"What this is about Naruto, are your actions on the field. You disobeyed a direct order from your superior. In doing so, you placed both your teammates and our client in danger..."

I wanna reiterate the thing the Kakashi said when he first gave them the bell test: "Those who break the rules are trash, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash."

So yeah.
Sephiroth'sDarkness chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
update soon
Ana di Angelo chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
update, please it's oe of the best cause everyother fi doesn't have an active sensei

Ana
Kanda Yuuki chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
I love this story. A serious Kakashi during Wave mission? First time reading. Will you be continuing this story?
Wiccan Queen chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Plz update soon
Narutoluvr9 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
oh, i definitely like this story! tis really good! Please update!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
I'd love to see the next chapter soon! Update when you can!