Reviews for Three
kspauldinghyatt chapter 9 . 1/8
Please continue
Temmi95 chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Hey just wondering when your going to upfate
Beccie chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
Please update !
Chrissiel chapter 9 . 7/11/2015
Please update this story
TifAlyson33 chapter 9 . 5/13/2015
Interesting story. PLEASE UPDATE!
tercat57 chapter 9 . 4/14/2015
What an imagination! I almost didn't read this cuz it's been so long since you updated, but I'm so glad I did. Talk about a twist! This is awesome! I love how you write. Please don't let this one slip thru the cracks. I'm dying to know what happens next.
imlovinfanfic chapter 9 . 4/12/2015
I really love this story. It's so well written. I hope you will be finishing it in the future. Thanks
jk chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
so vampires will just fuck anybody
and Edward watched jasper get it on with humans?wtf he can say hes never been with a woman but that subjective isn't it...hes a fucking liar is what he is...a lying faggot and jaspers a nasty whore
bella deserves better id rather her be with jake..weird ritual and all
jk chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
whats the point of multiple "2" mates if they don't even stay faithful to them?
jk chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
Edwards wants cock,longs for it, needs it...and I puked in my fucking mouth

and he told bella hes a virgin!
I feel so sorry for bella
jk chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
poor bella she finially gets a guy and she has no idea he spent 10 years taking it in the ass and sucking dick...soooo fucking gross
jk chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
what the fuck...Edwards a fag greeeeat and he hasn't told bella and jaspers off fckin 3 mated vampires..
poor bella shes got the nastiest mates ever...fuck that
jake and bella!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
omg plz finish this story it sooooo good i in love plz plz plz finsh it tht was great
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I am hooked on this already! I am disappointed to see it doesn't look like it will be completed, it's a well written fic with a great character development and plot lines. Sigh, I will carry on reading regardless. ;)
Facegrrl chapter 7 . 4/12/2014