Reviews for Three
tercat57 chapter 9 . 4/14
What an imagination! I almost didn't read this cuz it's been so long since you updated, but I'm so glad I did. Talk about a twist! This is awesome! I love how you write. Please don't let this one slip thru the cracks. I'm dying to know what happens next.
gabby871 chapter 9 . 4/12
I really love this story. It's so well written. I hope you will be finishing it in the future. Thanks
jk chapter 9 . 4/2
so vampires will just fuck anybody
and Edward watched jasper get it on with humans?wtf he can say hes never been with a woman but that subjective isn't it...hes a fucking liar is what he is...a lying faggot and jaspers a nasty whore
bella deserves better id rather her be with jake..weird ritual and all
jk chapter 5 . 4/2
whats the point of multiple "2" mates if they don't even stay faithful to them?
jk chapter 4 . 4/2
Edwards wants cock,longs for it, needs it...and I puked in my fucking mouth

and he told bella hes a virgin!
I feel so sorry for bella
jk chapter 3 . 4/2
poor bella she finially gets a guy and she has no idea he spent 10 years taking it in the ass and sucking dick...soooo fucking gross
jk chapter 2 . 4/2
what the fuck...Edwards a fag greeeeat and he hasn't told bella and jaspers off fckin 3 mated vampires..
poor bella shes got the nastiest mates ever...fuck that
jake and bella!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
omg plz finish this story it sooooo good i in love plz plz plz finsh it tht was great
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I am hooked on this already! I am disappointed to see it doesn't look like it will be completed, it's a well written fic with a great character development and plot lines. Sigh, I will carry on reading regardless. ;)
Facegrrl chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Great chapter!
Myztic Aura chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
This is such a great story! Although I've never been a big fan of rereading the same scene just through another POV, you do it very well and make it completely different not just a retale through different eyes. And I just love how their personalities come through that way. I also love how Edward and Jasper's personality are so different and how Edward is supposed to be light but how he also enjoys the dark.
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Wow interesting start
inkbolt93 chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
I love this story! So gutted that there hasn't been an update in almost a year :( any hope that there will be one anytime soon?
bluegirl27262 chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
I really like this story and I wish that you would finish it...
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2014