Reviews for Three
jk chapter 2 . 10m ago
what the fuck...Edwards a fag greeeeat and he hasn't told bella and jaspers off fckin 3 mated vampires..
poor bella shes got the nastiest mates ever...fuck that
jake and bella!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
omg plz finish this story it sooooo good i in love plz plz plz finsh it tht was great
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I am hooked on this already! I am disappointed to see it doesn't look like it will be completed, it's a well written fic with a great character development and plot lines. Sigh, I will carry on reading regardless. ;)
Facegrrl chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Great chapter!
Myztic Aura chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
This is such a great story! Although I've never been a big fan of rereading the same scene just through another POV, you do it very well and make it completely different not just a retale through different eyes. And I just love how their personalities come through that way. I also love how Edward and Jasper's personality are so different and how Edward is supposed to be light but how he also enjoys the dark.
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Wow interesting start
inkbolt93 chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
I love this story! So gutted that there hasn't been an update in almost a year :( any hope that there will be one anytime soon?
bluegirl27262 chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
I really like this story and I wish that you would finish it...
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
a bientot
I heart vamps chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Please update soon
hikingurl48 chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
Wow. This is some story! So dark and twisted. Glad I've found it, but not so glad that you haven't updated in a long time. Hope you are going to keep this one going. Thanks
jasper100 chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Please update soon it has been so long we , miss you
Anastasia Jayne chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
I really liked your story. Dark Jasper is H-O-T! Update soon?
Ca.zaphira chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
Still enjoying the story. Looking forward to more as you get it posted.
a fan chapter 9 . 10/13/2013