Reviews for Caution: Tyrannosaur Under Pressure
1Thunderfire chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
This is a really sweet story! And I reckon you've got the characters down to a tee too! Great work. :D
FantasyActionRomanceGirlCraze chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
awesome please continue with this amazing story
;-)
KFPG
The Storyologist chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
quick question... why hamm? Shoudn't rex have said it? He IS Wallace Shawn! :) love the chapter by the way.

You faithful reader,

Story
T'Ley chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Bring on the hatchlings, please.
T'Ley chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
You have some great moments in this story. My favorites were the peas-in-a-pod volunteering to imitate helpless prey, Jessie threatening to hog-tie Woody with his own pull string, and Trixie taking a stand for career women everywhere. I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Pops-Lover chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Pretty please continue this! Rex is my fave! Love the story. It's cute, sweet, an everyone is well in character. Please update soon!
Ashana chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Oh my goodness! I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you update soon! It's well written and catches the readers imagination, and also goes at a good pace to keep people interested.
LostLyra chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
LOVE it! LOVE IT LOVE, IT LOVE IT! Okay I'll stop now! :). Please update soon, you've got all the characters perfectly and I'm adoring every minute of it. Definate fave. LL
BonniePride chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Aww! This was awesome, and the bit about "cannibal" actually made me laugh out loud! Great job, and I can't wait to read what happens next. By the way, how did Woody learn to be such a good dad? Is that part of the story, or is it just that he kind of parented Andy? Oh well. Until the next time, Owl!
GirlNextDoor228 chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Aww that was absolutely adorable :D I loved the dynamic between Woody and Rex too, what an awesome job you've done with this chapter!

Can't wait to see what happens next :)

Oh and thanks for your review on my story ;D
Addicted2SONIC4evr chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Ahhh, not veggies! Peas where cute though.

I love Bullseye. He remindes me of my dog. But then again I love Rex and Jessie and Buzz and EVERYBODY and EVERYTHING Toy Story! (acept for the evil characters)

Glad you had such an easy time writing this. I savor the rare ocasions that it happens to me.

Addicted signing off ;D
L.A.H.H chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
:D Hehe. Cant wait for more. thanks for writing.x
Reeves3 chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
BabiesRus, hahahaha poor Rex. XD The pea's scene was funny, I loved it. Keep up the good work. :)
Red Ethel Flint chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Awww the poor peas they're traumatized, that's a no-no Rex. I swear this story just a happy, innocent smile on my face :) not like other stories were you get a just funny smile, or a perverted smile. It was just sweet innocent smile crept onto face, thank you :)
BOC42 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I definitely think Jessie should teach Rex to yodel. :)