Reviews for Mermaids and other mystical creatures
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Magical. I don't add many oneshots to my favorites but this is special. It's somehow both realistic and incredibly sweet. When Nessie talked about never knowing how people really saw her and what she thinks they see her as, there was a connection. Keep up the wonderful work.
elanor of aquitania chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Cute. I felt like a voyeur observing the scene from behind the sofa ;-)
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
OMG, this was wonderful! I loved it :D I think you captured Nessie very well here - most of this fandom doesn't like or understand her sadly :( but you managed to write her so well! And Seth is such a sweetheart - he understands and sees her as her own person. She's not just E/B's little girl, or the golden child, or even someone Jacob has to always protect. She's just Ness and Seth sees that. I think that's why I love this pairing so much - it's not popular at all but in my mind they are perfect for eachother. Thanks for writing this :)
Lamb chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Incredibly cute :)
jaytan chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Awwweee that was really very sweet :)
ShebaBaby chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I've always thought Ariel was an idiot. Give up her voice and being a mermaid for a man? Bullsh*t, excuse my French. Good story though.
Hypnotized.By.Golden.Eyes chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Seth and Nessie are too cute together, especially watching a Disney movie :D

I loved it! Thanks for sharing. :]
KakKoIi chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was an Awsomely sexy story. VERY WONDERFUL! I hope you continue to make stories like this! XD
Guinea chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I couldn't believe that you have another Seth/Nessie story up. It's like a dream come true!

I like how this one is more centered around trying to figure out what they are to each other and coming out (in a subtle way like always) about their insecurities with regards to the reason for the other's attraction.

I'd love to actually read a story about the two of them from Nessie's perspective, even though technically all of the stories revolving around Seth/Nessie with the exception of "She Hates Me" are in the third person's perspective, they always focus more on Seth's thought process than Nessie's. I think you can explore more about this unlikely pairing from the more stubborn, logical and level-headed, but also sometimes surprisingly spontaneous Nessie.

Oh and you rock for referencing Disney and my 2nd favorite princess!
Youko-Kokuryuuha chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Well themed, well written. Brilliant, as usual.

Koky
AccioCommonSense chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
The biggest AWW ever!
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Ariel is my favorite too. :)

Great story. :D
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
THis is seriously one of the cutest things ever! i love that you won me over to seth/nessie because of "she hates me"

So perfect. :) great job!
mspotts chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
So so lovely! It always feels so natural in your fics how the werewolves shape Nessie's humanity far better than the vampires ever could, particularly when it results in some Seth/Nessie banter. Loved it!
Pumpkinguy chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This is sort of awesome. I'm a sucker for fluff, I think. At least when its well written.

I've sort of noticed a trend in your couples. Jake and Leah are always unstable and crazy, and Seth/Nessie are always innocent and unsure/romantic.

One to balance out the other? :P Whatever, it was a cute story. Analyzing disney characters through other characters is fantastic. :p