Reviews for 7 Minutes in Heaven
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 3/1
THIS IS HILARIOUS! I LOVED IT SO MUCH YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLE HUMAN BEING!
Spaceless chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Asura-Chan: *nosebleed* Wait.. Give Asura a second...

Nova-San: I'll review for both of us. Anyways. This was such a hot fanfic, and in the end, when Izaya's hand "slipped," I thought it was so cute. I usually don't leave reviews like this, but hey, this one deserved it.

Asura-Chan: Wow, Nova-San! Asura's impressed! Such a bold review!

Nova-San: Whatever. Don't get your blood on me.
KOWritesIt chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
The end made me a good and detailed story.
Hasuki-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Well that escalated quickly. I wonder what would happen if Izaya and Shizuo really got stuck in a confined space together? Maybe they'd punch and slice the hell out of each before collapsing on top of each other due to exhaustion? Not that any of the two would give into exhaustion in the presence of their greatest enemy...
LuFFy McCormick chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Fifteen minutes? OMGF, that was epic XDXDXD
More because I felt all IC, and, well that.
The ending was amazing, the kiss too. This deserves continuation (?) SERIOUSLY.
Ah, I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Hehehe that was really cute! Thanks for writing this, I loved it!
Chione-chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Ahah, dat ending! XD And...you know. Dat closet. Tres bien, tres bien,, sensei *bows*
AsumeKona chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
hahaha that was really cute! thank you for the fan fic. i really love shizaya but there just never seems to be enough in the world!
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I didn't know at first, what game this is, that's why thanks for explaining it. I loved this story as well and would like to read a continuation. At the end of the chapter I really had to laugh, when Shinra said, they had been in there for 15 minutes! .
Dark Chrona chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This is my third story I've read thats yours... I think you've got yourself a fan
Cyberloner chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
It's awesome, I loved it!
HeartWing3113 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Can't stop laughing, that was great and very comedic :D great job *gives a thumbs up*
kiriohisagi chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. so damn love it! *fangirling scream*
kyaaah! i want more!i want more!
grzzzlybear chapter 1 . 2/16/2013