Reviews for When Parker Met Hannah
wendeline4life chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
OMG i couldnt stop laughing when Parker said the british intern the sad intern... im sorry but that was just GENIUS loved it
JBCFlyers19 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Excellent!
AdventureGirl6 chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Ironically a friend of mine had said that she had gotten pizza from "Papa Gino's" just minutes before I began this story! LOL

I love the, "Because you love Bones?" line. Def. made me laugh! ;)

And love "Grandpa Max"! ;)
mar-aureus chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Awww! Loved it! I have a week off for Easter and I'm using it to catch up with my readings!

I looved Parker! He's pure cuteness and honesty. I liked how he said everything he thought in front of Hannah. The names he gave to Max and the interns were also hilarious.

And the ending cracked me up. I can totally see Cam and Angela viewing BB's kiss on the security cameras footage! It's awesome, Liza!
bantam-shine chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Seriously, this story made me all warm & fuzzy. I love that Parker is one of Booth & Brennan's biggest shippers. :D
TravelingSue chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Adorable... I so love it when Baby Booth hatches a plan with Aunt Angela... lol
Brennangela12403519221 chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Really enjoyed your story. It's so cute!
nertooold54 chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
This chapter is a great holiday present. Maybe chapter 3 is Christmas with the Booths?
Margarine Fly chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
loved the story ! :)
Margarine Fly chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Just finshed reading the first chapter and so far so good ! :-) What Parker said was really cute. I love that he calls Max 'grandpa' and the way Hannah didn't make a huge scene after Booth's dream seemed really in character for her. I think she reacted like she would do on the show, like a strong, independant woman...

can't wait to read the next chapter :)
avrienne chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
I love it! Hannah gone, Baby Booth, Cam and Angela watching the security footage for the sixth time, and Booth's train of thought. Sooo funny but still giving us what we want - the end of Hannah plus B&B.
vacruz2 chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Loved it, loved it, loved it! Very nicely written! )

Loved when Parker said 'the sad intern, etc...hahahaha hilarious!
HawkAngel XD chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
excellent work! love the chap!

HawkAngel
SnoopGirl69 chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Awwwww, I wish the writers of the show would get sweet and fluffy :o)
daMare chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
great opening line...and loved the "squinterns"...a very happy ending to the Bones story...let's hope it happens!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »